Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How Much Vacation Do You Take Every Year? Post 302159749 by vbe on Friday 18th of January 2008 10:59:24 AM
Old 01-18-2008
I consider vacation as more than 2 weekdays... otherwise I would be almost out the poll...

I follow my young kids vacations:
for instance 2 week this Christmas-New year (2007-2008 that was)
Then Easter from Wed-goodfrdayand the following week..
3-4 weeks in summer
1 week autumn

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Vacation Announcements

I thought this would be a useful thread to announce vacation periods, so us regulars will be known to be on/off. If another admin thinks this is stupid, go ahead and un-pin it. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: otheus
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

How Much Vacation Do You Take? | UNIX.com Community | Annual Vacation (YouTube)

Here is another simple YT video co-produced with our video partner. How Much Vacation Do You Take? | UNIX.com Community | Annual Vacation https://youtu.be/MSy553qS654 Background sound track is called "Caribbean Paradise" Sounds like something wisecracker would have played in one... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
INTLCALENDAR.GETMINIMALDAYSINFIRSTWEEK(3)				 1				 INTLCALENDAR.GETMINIMALDAYSINFIRSTWEEK(3)

IntlCalendar::getMinimalDaysInFirstWeek - Get minimal number of days the first week in a year or month can have

Object oriented style

SYNOPSIS
public int IntlCalendar::getMinimalDaysInFirstWeek (void ) DESCRIPTION
Procedural style int intlcal_get_minimal_days_in_first_week (IntlCalendar $cal) Returns the smallest number of days the first week of a year or month must have in the new year or month. For instance, in the Gregorian calendar, if this value is 1, then the first week of the year will necessarily include January 1st, while if this value is 7, then the week with January 1st will be the first week of the year only if the day of the week for January 1st matches the day of the week returned by IntlCalendar.getFirstDayOfWeek(3); otherwise it will be the previous years last week. PARAMETERS
o $cal - The IntlCalendar resource. RETURN VALUES
An int representing a number of days or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 IntlCalendar.getMinimalDaysInFirstWeek(3) <?php ini_set('date.timezone', 'UTC'); ini_set('intl.default_locale', 'en_US'); $cal = new IntlGregorianCalendar(2013, 0 /* January */, 2); var_dump(IntlDateFormatter::formatObject($cal, 'cccc')); // Wednesday var_dump($cal->getMinimalDaysInFirstWeek(), // 1 $cal->getFirstDayofWeek()); // 1 (Sunday) // Week 1 of 2013 var_dump(IntlDateFormatter::formatObject($cal, "'Week 'w' of 'Y")); $cal->setMinimalDaysInFirstWeek(4); // Still Week 1 of 2013 (1st week has 5 days in the new year) var_dump(IntlDateFormatter::formatObject($cal, "'Week 'w' of 'Y")); $cal->setMinimalDaysInFirstWeek(6); // Week 53 of 2012 var_dump(IntlDateFormatter::formatObject($cal, "'Week 'w' of 'Y")); The above example will output: string(9) "Wednesday" int(1) int(1) string(14) "Week 1 of 2013" string(14) "Week 1 of 2013" string(15) "Week 53 of 2012" PHP Documentation Group INTLCALENDAR.GETMINIMALDAYSINFIRSTWEEK(3)