Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Connection per user
Operating Systems HP-UX Connection per user Post 302159553 by zetadhell on Friday 18th of January 2008 01:25:22 AM
Old 01-18-2008
Thank you for your help vbe,
This solution may help us a lot.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shadow a user (pcany like connection)

Can anyone give me a clue as to where to begin on shadowing users. Often, I get there is an error, or a user just can't see on the screen where I am describing a particular function or menu item is. Is there a way I can backdoor in and type for them or at least be able to see their screen?????????? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jim
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host Connection closed

Hi Everyone, Good day. Scenario: 2 unix servers -- A (SunOS) and B (AIX) I have an ftp script to sftp 30 files from A to B which happen almost instantaneously i.e 30 sftp's happen at the same time. Some of these sftp's fail with the following error: ssh_exchange_identification: Connection... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeevan_fimare
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Connection reset by peer..closing connection

Hello I'm facing the above problem while doing a performance run. I've a script which I'm launching from my windows desktop using mozilla. The script will invoke backend action on a Solaris host which in turn feeds the records to a driver located on a linux box(Cent OS). What's happening is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: subramanyab
1 Replies

4. AIX

How many connection can a user make?

Where do i check how many connection a same user name can make to a UNIX/AIX system. for examples root login from local physical machine root login from LAN via telnet at the same time root login from internet via telnet also at the same time.. where do i check and how do i change this ? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Determining if user is local-user in /etc/passwd or LDAP user

Besides doing some shell-script which loops through /etc/passwd, I was wondering if there was some command that would tell me, like an enhanced version of getent. The Operating system is Solaris 10 (recent-ish revision) using Sun DS for LDAP. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ckmehta
5 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

SMB Connection Resolve to AD, Point to User Share

I've got an unusual problem that deals with connecting via SMB under Snow Leopard, to a directory share with over 1,000 users. When I connect to the main directory share, the next level reveals 1,000 users, but I'd like to have the connection identify me as a registered user in AD at the time of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: unimachead
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 10 ftp connection problem (connection refused, connection timed out)

Hi everyone, I am hoping anyone of you could help me in this weird problem we have in 1 of our Solaris 10 servers. Lately, we have been having some ftp problems in this server. Though it can ping any server within the network, it seems that it can only ftp to a select few. For most servers, the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: labdakos
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How the user will provide the parameters for Oracle db connection in a shell script?

I'm new into unix. My question: is possible to write a shell script which will ask for the ORACLE_HOME, ORACLE_SID, USERNAME, PASSWORD to connect to Oracle db. In generally we have to set the ORACLE_HOME in .profile file. And after putting the 'sqlplus' command it asks for the username &... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: priya001
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How keep running a program n an another computer via a connection ssh when the connection is closed?

Hi everybody, I am running a program on a supercomputer via my personal computer through a ssh connection. My program take more than a day to run, so when I left work with my PC I stop the connection with the supercomputer and the program stop. I am wondering if someone know how I can manage... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomTomGre
2 Replies

10. Web Development

Restrict user for certain number of connection

Hello, I need help in Apache to restrict user for number of concurrent connection. its basically related to nagios monitoring site. End user opening N no of tab to monitor and it increase load on server. any setting will help me here. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghpradeep
3 Replies
BOOG(1) 						     CAO-VLSI Reference Manual							   BOOG(1)

NAME
BooG - Binding and Optimizing On Gates. ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr SYNOPSIS
boog [-hmxold] input_file output_file [lax_file] DESCRIPTION
boog is a mapper of a behavioural description onto a predefined standard cell library as SXLIB. It is the second step of the logic synthe- sis: it builds a gate network using a standard cell library. Input file description The logic level behavioural description (.vbe file) uses the same VHDL subset as the logic simulator asimut, the FSM synthesizer syf, the functional abstractor yagle and the formal prover proof (for further information about the subset of VHDL, see the "vbe" manual). Some constraints due to hardware mapping exist. These attributes are only supported by technology mapping onto a standard cell library as sxlib. For the register signal description, only one condition statement must appear. STABLE must be strictely used as a negativ motion and joined to clock setup value. Setup can be on high or low value, but it would be worthy to choose it accordingly with hardware register cell. # Example label: BLOCK (NOT ck 'STABLE and ck='1') BEGIN reg <= GUARDED expr; END BLOCK; You can also put a write enable condition to your register: label: BLOCK (NOT ck 'STABLE and ck='1' and wen='1') BEGIN reg <= GUARDED expr; END BLOCK; A special feature has been introduced in the VHDL subset in order to allow the don't care description for external outputs and internal registers : A bit signal can take the 'd' value. This value is interpreted as a '0' by the logic simulator asimut. Don't Cares are auto- matically generated by syf in the resulting '.vbe' file. Output file description A pure standard cell netlist is produced by boog. This file is destinated for /fBloon/fP alliance utility to improve RC delays. Any equipotential keeps its name from connector to connector. In trouble case, buffers are inserted to respect this VHDL constraint. lax Parameter file description The lax file is common with other logic synthesis tools and is used for driving the synthesis process. See lax(5) manual for more detail. lax uses a lot of parameters to guide every step of the synthesis process. Some parameters are globally used (for example, optimization level whereas others are specifically used (load capacitance for the netlist optimization only). Here is the default lax file (see the user's manual for further information about the syntax of the '.lax' file): Optimization mode = 2 (50% area - 50% delay) Input impedance = 0 Output capacitance = 0 Delayed input = none Auxiliary signal saved = none Mapping with a standard cell library Every cell appearing in the directory defined by the environment variable MBK_TARGET_LIB may be used by boog since they are described as a '.vbe' file. There are some restrictions about the type of the cell used. Every cell has to have only one output. The cell must be charac- terized. The timing and area informations required by boog are specified in the "generic" clause of the ".vbe" file. OPTION
-h Help mode. Displays possible uses of boog. -m optim_mode Optimization mode. Can be defined in lax file, it's only a shortcut to define it on command line. This mode number has an array defined between 0 and 4. It indicates the way of optimization the user wants. If 0 is chosen, the circuit area will be improved. On the other hand, 4 will improve circuit delays. 2 is a medium value for optimization. -x xsch_mode Generate a '.xsc' file. It is a color map for each signals contained in output_file network. This file is used by xsch to view the netlist. By choosing level 0 or 1 for xsch_mode, you can color respectively the critical path or all signals with delay grad- uation. -o output_file Just another way to show explicitely the VST output file name. -l lax_file Just another way to show explicitely the LAX parameter file name. -d debug_file Generates a VBEdebug file. It comes from internal result algorithm. Users aren't concerned. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
The following environment variables have to be set before using boog : MBK_CATA_LIB gives the auxiliary paths of the directories of input files (behavioural description). MBK_TARGET_LIB gives the path (single) of the directory of the selected standard cell library. MBK_OUT_LO gives the output format of the structural description. EXAMPLE
You can call boog as follows : boog alu alu SEE ALSO
boog(1), boom(1), loon(1), lax(5), vbe(5), proof(1), asimut(1), vhdl(5), ocp(1), nero(1), sxlib(5). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 Jun 29 2000 BOOG(1)