Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Mozilla install for HPUX11 (libintl.sl.1) Post 302150983 by moloisad on Thursday 13th of December 2007 08:14:49 AM
Old 12-13-2007
Mozilla

Does it need reboot after installing both the GTK and mozilla

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

oracle probs on HPUX11

Hi all we r using hpUX11.00 9000 sever as oracle 8i db server... But the problem is we have 4 instances of dbs but upto my knowledge there are only to ports available for TNS listen... how can i configure or get wht ever it may be the other two ports for tns listener......... ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prafulla
2 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Mozilla fire...uh whatever

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/03/27/0250250&mode=thread&tid=126&tid=154&tid=95 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
0 Replies

3. Linux

Mozilla in Linux

This is kinda a Linux/Mozilla question. I have 2 versions of Mozilla and Firefox. Neither of them can recognise or install plugins. I tried installing plugins from the browser itself, but it doesn't seem to recognise that its there. Is there any way that I can install Java and Flash in Mozilla and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gnerd
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

decompress in HPUX11 by Gunzip and gzip

Hello evrebody , I have HPUX-11, i try to install "Mozilla" and "unzip utillity" I cannot decompress file (F.tar.gz) or file(F.gz) by commandes: gunzip -dv F.tar.gz | tar -xvf gunzip F.tar.gz or gzip -dv F.tar.gz |tar -xvf gzip F.gz maybe someone know What's the reason? maybe i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yanly64
1 Replies

5. Programming

mozilla object

hi this i tried for getting url form mozilla window. and also for getting mozilla object file. is there any plz tell the way. thanking u. ramesh (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramesh.jella
7 Replies

6. HP-UX

ipfilter hpux11.11

how can I create a rule that will allow my machine to FTP to itself, but not allow other machines to FTP to it.. I know this sounds weird but this how they want it so they can test some application functionality that uses ftp. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csaunders
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

Built for hppa2.0n-hp-hpux11.00..problem with make

make --version in parent server ( server in france) gives me the below information GNU Make version 3.78.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath. Built for hppa2.0n-hp-hpux11.00 Copyright (C) 1988, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasanthan
0 Replies

8. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

9. Solaris

How to install new Mozilla 3.5?

Yesterday I tried to install my mozilla firefox but when i want to see Readme #more README For information about installing, running and configuring Firefox including a list of known issues and troubleshooting information, refer to: Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
10 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Can't find path for shared library: libintl.sl

Hello, Any inputs about this one? /usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't find path for shared library: libintl.sl /usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory : Core file for 32-bit PA-RISC application : /tmp/usr/local/bin/git saved to /etc/core.git. ABORT instruction (core dumped) bash-4.0# echo... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SystemAddict
3 Replies
libgailutil(3)							C Library Functions						    libgailutil(3)

NAME
libgailutil - GTK+ Accessibility Implementation Library Utilities DESCRIPTION
The libgailutil library provides useful accessibility functions that are common to many GTK+ components. These functions are used when implementing accessibility support for a customized GTK+ based component. To access the API documentation, you must install the developer version of the package. FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/lib/libgailutil.so GTK+ Accessibility shared library /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/gail-libgail-util Location of developer documentation ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-a11y-base-libs | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libatk-1.0(3), libgtk-x11-2.0(3), attributes(5), gnome-interfaces(5) NOTES
Written by Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003, 2004, 2006. SunOS 5.11 31 Aug 2004 libgailutil(3)