Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Interfaces Sol9
Operating Systems Solaris Interfaces Sol9 Post 302150661 by deaconf19 on Wednesday 12th of December 2007 04:42:13 AM
Old 12-12-2007
thanks for the answer Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Hme0 interfaces...

How do you configure more than one network on a single hme0 interface under SunOS? And why would you want to do this? Thanx :) -Michelle (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Michelle1977
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

interfaces

Hello, which network interface i must sellect during the solaris9 installation le0 or hme0 ? this system is part of the network, it is a standalone system and is not on any domain. thanks for your help, em (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: emsakopa
1 Replies

3. Solaris

DHCP on Sol9

I have a SF v240 running Solaris 9 and DHCP server service. Anybody show me how to configure a Windows XP/2000 DHCP client. Thanks in advanced. Tinh (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tinhlx
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

changing sendmail configurations in sol9

Hello everbody: I have a Sun V480 with Solaris9 on it, and IT is sending mails using smtpd to some mail server, and now we have to change the IP address of that mail server, Do you have any idea where should I change that IP address, can Thanks alot (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aladdin
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

iostat for specific domain in Sol9

Hello Everybody, In my Sol9 machine, Im trying to see the IO load occuring on the system, and I need to check the performance for some specific partiotions, I serched If there is any otpion for the iostat command so it can check the IO load for some partiotn and not the whole system, I didnt found... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aladdin
1 Replies

6. Solaris

how can i split the kernel invoction by app in sol9

Hi all, Recently, i am monitoring my Solaris 9 system and found that there are a lot of kernel invocation, "top" reports about 20% CPU usage on kernel, during the period. But i am not sure how i can find out which application costs the most kernel functions and the proportion. Such... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sleepy_11
2 Replies

7. Solaris

difference b/w sol9 & sol10

what is the difference b/w sol9 and sol10 booting procedure?? Recently faced this question with HP... Thiru (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tirupathiraju_t
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Interfaces and Virtual-interfaces queries

Hi Al, In course of understanding networking in Solaris, I have these doubts on Interfaces. Please clarify me. I have done fair research in this site and others but could not be clarified. 1. In the "ifconfig -a" command, I see many interfaces and their configurations. But I see many... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: satish51392111
1 Replies

9. Solaris

can't see other interfaces

Hi Guys, I have a Netra240 server with four interfaces. However, when I ran this command dladm show-dev it showed only one interface bge0. Can someone please explain to me how to fix this problem? Thanks guys. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cjashu
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Virtual etc interfaces??

So after getting a Nagios plugin up and running that checks certain things including network interfaces, I get an error off the one box I built (as opposed to all of the others that were built by a former employee). The error complains of the "NIC logical group" failing. All the boxes are HP... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: xdawg
7 Replies
eXosip2 request outside of dialog(3)				    libeXosip2				      eXosip2 request outside of dialog(3)

NAME
eXosip2 request outside of dialog - Functions int eXosip_message_build_request (osip_message_t **message, const char *method, const char *to, const char *from, const char *route) int eXosip_message_send_request (osip_message_t *message) int eXosip_message_build_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t **answer) int eXosip_message_send_answer (int tid, int status, osip_message_t *answer) Detailed Description Function Documentation int eXosip_message_build_request (osip_message_t **message, const char *method, const char *to, const char *from, const char *route) Build a default request message. This method will be updated to send any message outside of dialog In this later case, you'll specify the method to use in the second argument. Parameters: message Pointer for the SIP request to build. method request method. (like 'MESSAGE' or 'PING'...) to SIP url for callee. from SIP url for caller. route Route header for request. (optional) int eXosip_message_send_request (osip_message_t *message) Send an request. Parameters: message SIP request to send. int eXosip_message_build_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t **answer) Build answer for a request. Parameters: tid id of transaction. status status for SIP answer to build. answer The SIP answer to build. int eXosip_message_send_answer (inttid, intstatus, osip_message_t *answer) Send answer for a request. Parameters: tid id of transaction. status status for SIP answer to send. answer The SIP answer to send. (default will be sent if NULL) Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libeXosip2 from the source code. Version 3.1.0 Sun Jun 24 2012 eXosip2 request outside of dialog(3)