Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting AWK script: decrypt text uses frequency analysis Post 302147424 by SerJel on Tuesday 27th of November 2007 02:16:17 AM
Old 11-27-2007
The letters which have the most bigger frequency must be replace by "e" and so.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Encrypt and Decrypt script

Dear Experts, I am using one script name :volume.sh and its written in bash shell script. I just want to encrypt the script so that any one else cannot see it. please tell me the commands how to encrypt the script as well as to decrypt it. Regards, SHARY (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: shary
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

text file analysis

Hello, I have a text file containin 4 lines which are repeated along the file, ie the file looks like this: 16:20:12.060769 blablabla 40 16:20:12.093199 blablabla 640 16:20:12.209003 blablabla 640 16:20:12.273179 blablabla 216 16:20:27.217444 blablabla 40 16:20:27.235410 blablabla 640... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Celine19
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date and time range extraction via Awk or analysis script?

Hello does anyone know of an awk that will extract log file entries between a specific date and time range, eg: awk '/15\/Dec\/2010:16:10:00/, /15\/Dec\/2010:16:15:00/' access_log but one that works? Or a free command line log file analysis tool/script? I'd like to be able to view... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: competitions
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

word frequency counter - awk solution?

Dear all, i need your help on this. There is a text file, i need to count word frequency for each word with frequency >40 in each line of file and output it into another file with columns like this: word1,word2,word3, ...wordn 0,0,1 1,2,0 3,2,0 etc -- each raw represents... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: irrevocabile
13 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with text analysis - UNIX

Hey Guys I recently posted yesterday about trying to count the amount of separate words that exists in a text file e.g. walle.txt. i want the output to give to give me a list of words with a number next indicating how many times its came up in the file e.g: cat 20 the 11 if 40 I'm... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: John0101
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Text analysis

Hey Guys, Does anyone know how to count the separate amount of words in a text file? e.g the 5 and 20 Furthermore does anyone know how to convert whole numbers in decimals? Thanks (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: John0101
24 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Determine the frequency of each number within a text file

I'd like to determine the frequency that each number occurs within a text file. I know how to do this for a single number, but not for a set or list of numbers. Here's what I have grep -o 01 file.txt | wc -l Also, it's important that the numbers are two digits instead of 1, meaning that... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: it5ju5talx
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Calculating cumulative frequency using awk

Hi, I wanted to calculate cumulative frequency distribution of my data that involves several arithmetic calls. I did things in excel but its taking me forever. this is what I want to do: var1.txt contains n observations which I have to compute for frequency which is given by 1/n and subsequently... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ida1215
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need someone to decrypt an encoded text

Hello everybody, i have a big issue, i have to decode a big text in base64 a lot of times but there are 2 problems: i am a noob with unix system and shell, and i have problems with openssl and i can't decode anything. can anyone decode for me that base64? need a powerful computer, i can give some... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: supermarco2020
16 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Encrypt and decrypt a password in shell script

Hi All, very good morning all. I am trying to connect to informatica repository by using shell script. I have written pmrep connect command in the script file. But i need to provide repository, domain ,username and password to connect. Username and password are hard coded in the script... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: SekhaReddy
8 Replies
mlib_SignalMelCepstral_S16_Adp(3MLIB)			    mediaLib Library Functions			     mlib_SignalMelCepstral_S16_Adp(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalMelCepstral_S16_Adp - perform cepstral analysis in mel frequency scale SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_SignalMelCepstral_S16_Adp(mlib_s16 *cepst, mlib_s32 *cscale, const mlib_s16 *signal, void *state); DESCRIPTION
The mlib_SignalMelCepstral_S16_Adp() function performs cepstral analysis in mel frequency scale. The scaling factor of the output data will be calculated based on the actual data. The first two steps of mel scale cepstral analysis is the same as in general cepstral anaysis. After the logarithm of the spectrum magni- tude is obtained, it is converted into mel frequency scale before the inverse Fourier transform. +-----------+ +-----------+ | Linear | | Inverse | ... ------>| to |------->| Fourier |-----> X'(k) | Mel Scale | X''(m) | Transform | c(n) +-----------+ +-----------+ where X'(k) is defined in linear frequency scale and X''(m) is defined in mel frequency scale. The mel frequency scale is defined as following. freq_mel = melmul * LOG10(1 + freq_linear / meldiv) where freq_mel is the frequency in mel scale, freq_linear is the frequency in linear scale, melmul is the multiplying factor, muldiv is the dividing factor. Optionally, a bank of band pass filters in linear frequency scale can be used below the bank of band pass filters in mel frequency scale, as shown below in linear frequency scale. 0 f1 f2 f3 fp fp+1 fp+2 fp+3 fp+q |---|---|---| ... |---|----|-----| ... | ... -> freq where fp = melbgn, fp+q = melend, p = nlinear, q = nmel; the filters number 1 to p are defined in linear frequency scale which have equal bandwidth in linear frequency scale; the filters number p+1 to p+q are defined in mel frequency scale which have equal bandwidth in mel frequency scale and increasing bandwidth in linear frequency scale. See Digital Signal Processing by Alan V. Oppenheim and Ronald W. Schafer, Prentice Hall, 1974. See Fundamentals of Speech Recognition by Lawrence Rabiner and Biing-Hwang Juang, Prentice Hall, 1993. PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: cepst The cepstral coefficients. cscale The scaling factor of cepstral coefficients, where actual_data = output_data * 2**(-scaling_factor). signal The input signal vector, the signal samples are in Q15 format. state Pointer to the internal state structure. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_SignalMelCepstralInit_S16(3MLIB), mlib_SignalMelCepstral_S16(3MLIB), mlib_SignalMelCepstralFree_S16(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 2 Mar 2007 mlib_SignalMelCepstral_S16_Adp(3MLIB)