Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users X development libraries!!! EMERGENCY!!! Post 302143345 by porter on Wednesday 31st of October 2007 09:19:13 PM
Old 10-31-2007
Is there anything in /usr/include/X11?

As the message says, you don't have the X11 development environment installed.

I suggest you dig out the Xcode installer.

What are you trying to build anyway, most open source code that does anything with shared libraries collapses in a heap when trying to compile on Darwin.

I suggest you look at Fink or similar for patches to build code on Darwin.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Emergency boot

I need to boot an OpenServer 5.0.5 server but I don't have emergency boot disks for it. There are some boot disks of other servers. Can I use these disks, changing defbootstr ?. How ?. The fact is that administrator can't login as root and it seems to be a corrupted auth system issue. Other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dags
2 Replies

2. Programming

Needed help in web development where libraries are written in Ruby!!!

Hi all, I have developed a couple of libraries using ruby for my networks project.Its completely done except for a GUI for the front end. But i am in a fix to know what i need to be using for its development. I initially had plans of using ROR but there is absolutely no DB management that is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wrapster
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Emergency help with script!

I'm trying to write a script to push out to all our servers some Veritas add-ons. I want the script to push to all servers and if there server hardware matches the uname -i statement, it will install a additional add-on.. The script keeps giving me a error on line 29. Here is the script.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
3 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Emergency help with ubuntu

Hi guys i have some question about ubuntu(10.10) 1.what time scheduling & page replacement algorithm have been used in ubuntu 2.how to create a process 3.how to kill a process 4.how to send information to a process 5.how to see a process 6.how to increase priority of a process 7.how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mortez28
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Emergency !!!Help Please--- NFS

Hi Guru's, I am unable to mount NFS share on unix system (DG/UX) which is nfs client. Error: mount: /nfsshare: Invalid argument mount: giving up on: /mountpoint i tried following commands mount -t nfs remotehost:/nfsshare /mountpoint Error: mount: /nfsshare: Invalid... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Justin John
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX emergency

can anyone please tell me that how can i boot unix from a cd? full procedure. it's an emergency. reply asap (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: niket agarwal
1 Replies
dssi_list_plugins(1)					      General Commands Manual					      dssi_list_plugins(1)

NAME
dssi_list_plugins - list available DSSI plugins SYNOPSIS
dssi_list_plugins [-v|--verbose] DESCRIPTION
dssi_list_plugins scans a list of directories specified by the environment variable DSSI_PATH, looking for DSSI (or LADSPA) shared libraries. It reports each library found, and lists the plugins contained within the library. It ignores subdirectories and libtool *.la files; otherwise it will complain if any of the files found are not DSSI or LADSPA shared libraries. OPTIONS
-v --verbose Causes dssi_list_plugins to be more verbose in its reporting. It will note conditions which are typically ignored by most DSSI hosts, yet may indicate problems, including malformed or unreadable components of DSSI_PATH, directories which contain no plugin libraries, libraries which appear more than once in the DSSI_PATH, and libraries which contain no plugins. ENVIRONMENT
DSSI_PATH A colon-separated list of directories to scan for DSSI plugins. CONFORMING TO
DSSI RFC version 1.0. SEE ALSO
dssi_analyse_plugin(1), http://dssi.sourceforge.net/ June 23rd, 2010 dssi_list_plugins(1)