Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: compilation problem
Top Forums Programming compilation problem Post 302142352 by porter on Thursday 25th of October 2007 04:18:59 PM
Old 10-25-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by phani_sree
//some data
Don't get in the habit of using C++ comments in C code.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

compilation problem

I am compiling a software named wine When i run make then at the end following error generated. DVAPI32_ -foversion.res version.rc ld.so.1: ../../tools/wrc/wrc: fatal: relocation error: file ../../tools/wrc/wrc: symbol wine_casemap_upper: referenced symbol not found *** Signal 9 make:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
0 Replies

2. Programming

Compilation problem with semtimedop

Hi, I'm porting code from Windows to HP-UX 11, compiling with gcc. I have a call to semtimedop with 4 arguments as in the definition: int semtimedop(int, struct sembuf *, unsigned int, const struct timespec *); When compiling I get an error saying: error: 'semtimedop' was not declared in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rimon
3 Replies

3. Programming

Compilation problem on HP-UX

Hi, Environment : HP-UX avalon B.11.11 U 9000/800 3547052374 unlimited-user license aCC version :aCC: HP ANSI C++ B3910B A.03.37 I need to find a way out of this errors.can anyone help me . $ aCC db.cc -I$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/public -I/disk1/oracle/product/10.2.0.2/* Error (future)... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: varuntayur
1 Replies

4. Solaris

A compilation problem when using templates

Hello life savers, I'm having trouble compiling a specific program. The program was originally written for gcc and was compiled successfully under it. When trying to compile under Solaris 11, I get this error: "Hashtable.h", line 170: Error: Could not find a match for hash needed in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yp515
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem on Pro*C compilation on HP-UX

Hi, This is my first post to this forum. I have been facing a strange compilation error message. When I try to make a pro*C file on HP-UX ( uname -a shows HP-UX aopc7449 B.11.11 U 9000/800 2416083493 unlimited-user license), ::: Linking... /usr/ccs/bin/ld: profls.o: Not a valid object file... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: asutoshch
5 Replies

6. AIX

Compilation problem

hi, I first want to apologize for my poor english ! I'm a newbe on Unix system and I have to install NRPE on an AIX 5.3. I have downloaded the NRPE Source code and i need to compile them... the problem is, when I do a: ./configure --enable-command-args --disable-ssl it returns me :... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Cyr1us
1 Replies

7. Programming

C Compilation problem

Dear all I am new to C programming In response to the post cat get_time.c #include <stdlib.h> #include <sys/time.h> main() { struct timeval tv; struct timezone tz; struct tm *tm; gettimeofday(&tv, &tz); tm=localtime(&tv.tv_sec); printf("... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: on9west
2 Replies

8. AIX

Problem in compilation.

Hi, I am executing the below mentioned code:- proc SQLCHECK=SEMANTICS iname=CDBInteractor.pc parse=none code=cpp cpp_suffix=cpp g++ -c main.cpp g++ -o pre_request_engine main.o -I/oracle/oracle/app/product/10g/precomp -L/oracle/oracle/app/product/10g/lib32 -lnsl -ldl And... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tushar_tus
2 Replies

9. Programming

Compilation problem with gfortran

Hello everyone, I'm trying since a few days to compile a f90 program with gfortran (on Ubuntu) with a makefile. The fortran program calls 2 routines written in C. Here is my makefile: FC = gfortran SFC = gfortran FFLAGS = -ffree-form -O... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: leroygr
21 Replies

10. Programming

Compilation problem with typedef

I am getting confused compiling a program that gives me the following error ../../../tomso/algeb/vector.hpp:19:9: error: ‘Vector' does not name a type typedef Vector<float> Vecflt; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristinu
1 Replies
body(n) 							    [incr Tcl]								   body(n)

NAME
body - change the body for a class method/proc SYNOPSIS
body className::function args body DESCRIPTION
The body command is used outside of an [incr Tcl] class definition to define or redefine the body of a class method or proc. This facility allows a class definition to have separate "interface" and "implementation" parts. The "interface" part is a class command with declara- tions for methods, procs, instance variables and common variables. The "implementation" part is a series of body and configbody commands. If the "implementation" part is kept in a separate file, it can be sourced again and again as bugs are fixed, to support interactive devel- opment. When using the "tcl" mode in the emacs editor, the "interface" and "implementation" parts can be kept in the same file; as bugs are fixed, individual bodies can be highlighted and sent to the test application. The name "className::function" identifies the method/proc being changed. If an args list was specified when the function was defined in the class definition, the args list for the body command must match in mean- ing. Variable names can change, but the argument lists must have the same required arguments and the same default values for optional arguments. The special args argument acts as a wildcard when included in the args list in the class definition; it will match zero or more arguments of any type when the body is redefined. If the body string starts with "@", it is treated as the symbolic name for a C procedure. The args list has little meaning for the C pro- cedure, except to document the expected usage. (The C procedure is not guaranteed to use arguments in this manner.) If body does not start with "@", it is treated as a Tcl command script. When the function is invoked, command line arguments are matched against the args list, and local variables are created to represent each argument. This is the usual behavior for a Tcl-style proc. Symbolic names for C procedures are established by registering procedures via Itcl_RegisterC(). This is usually done in the Tcl_AppInit() procedure, which is automatically called when the interpreter starts up. In the following example, the procedure My_FooCmd() is registered with the symbolic name "foo". This procedure can be referenced in the body command as "@foo". int Tcl_AppInit(interp) Tcl_Interp *interp; /* Interpreter for application. */ { if (Itcl_Init(interp) == TCL_ERROR) { return TCL_ERROR; } if (Itcl_RegisterC(interp, "foo", My_FooCmd) != TCL_OK) { return TCL_ERROR; } } EXAMPLE
In the following example, a "File" class is defined to represent open files. The method bodies are included below the class definition via the body command. Note that the bodies of the constructor/destructor must be included in the class definition, but they can be redefined via the body command as well. class File { private variable fid "" constructor {name access} { set fid [open $name $access] } destructor { close $fid } method get {} method put {line} method eof {} } body File::get {} { return [gets $fid] } body File::put {line} { puts $fid $line } body File::eof {} { return [::eof $fid] } # # See the File class in action: # File x /etc/passwd "r" while {![x eof]} { puts "=> [x get]" } delete object x KEYWORDS
class, object, procedure itcl 3.0 body(n)