Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: need java to c converter
Top Forums Programming need java to c converter Post 302137909 by netwalker on Thursday 27th of September 2007 12:37:31 PM
Old 09-27-2007
Why not to write initially in C/C++?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Reading from the parallelport (a/d Converter)

Hi all For my Radio-astronomy project, I`d like to read from the parallel port. Signals are coming from a 8bit analog/digital converter over the parallelport. I`d like to read the signal (endless) and print them out on the screen. I mean in a diagramm, with 2 axis. (Time,sec. and Voltage, V... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fab102
1 Replies

2. Solaris

PCL To PDF Converter

Looking for a Unix command / tool that would convert PCL files into PDF files. I've searched the forum and the web and can't find any. Is it even possible? Cheers. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: KenLynch
1 Replies

3. Programming

How can I send data to my C converter?

Hello, I have a directory structure of seismic files that are stored within about 1000 different directories. The directory structure is typically no more than two levels deep, and they are organized by station name and disc name. Each disc name folder contains a text file called 'vdaq.txt' that I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ws6transam
4 Replies

4. HP-UX

Best text to pdf converter for Hp/UX 11.31

Hi, Can anyone tell me the best converter I can use to convert text to pdf for HP/UX 11.31? Thanks, Linda (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lnemitz
0 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Slideshow with ffmpeg converter

Hi, everyone! I'm on a Debian 9.0 GNU/Linux machine. I'm not a very experienced user, but I do my best to learn. So, I have a bunch of images PNG files. I'm trying to make a slideshow with these using the ffmpeg video converter. I also have an audio WAVE stereo file which I'd like to merge... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: worov
0 Replies
LOGIN(1)						      General Commands Manual							  LOGIN(1)

NAME
login - sign on SYNOPSIS
login [ username ] DESCRIPTION
The login command is used when a user initially signs on, or it may be used at any time to change from one user to another. The latter case is the one summarized above and described here. See `How to Get Started' for how to dial up initially. If login is invoked without an argument, it asks for a user name, and, if appropriate, a password. Echoing is turned off (if possible) during the typing of the password, so it will not appear on the written record of the session. After a successful login, accounting files are updated and the user is informed of the existence of .mail and message-of-the-day files. Login initializes the user and group IDs and the working directory, then executes a command interpreter (usually sh(1)) according to speci- fications found in a password file. Argument 0 of the command interpreter is `-sh. Login is recognized by sh(1) and executed directly (without forking). FILES
/etc/utmp accounting /usr/adm/wtmp accounting /usr/mail/* mail /etc/motd message-of-the-day /etc/passwd password file SEE ALSO
init(8), newgrp(1), getty(8), mail(1), passwd(1), passwd(5) DIAGNOSTICS
`Login incorrect,' if the name or the password is bad. `No Shell', `cannot open password file', `no directory': consult a programming counselor. LOGIN(1)