Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Value too large to be stored in data type??? Post 302121819 by Shell_Life on Monday 18th of June 2007 02:17:55 PM
Old 06-18-2007
Limame,
I do not have any knowledge of streamweaver.
People in this site know Unix commands/tools, for this reason, you may
not receive an answer to your question.
In any event, there may be somebody here that knows streamweaver.
Good luck!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

gzip:Value too large for defined data type

SunOS machinename 5.8 Generic_108528-13 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-Enterprise-10000 I am gzipping a file over 2GB and get this error message: Filename :Value too large for defined data type Is this because the file is over 2GB? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dangral
1 Replies

2. Programming

FILE data type

Hi all, Can anyone tell me a little about the datatype FILE, which represents stream. What does its structure look like, and in which header file is it defined and so on... Ex : FILE *fp ; fp = fopen("filename", "w") ; (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

script or piece of code where the data returned by a stored procedure you are writing

hi fndz. Can you please help me with the code if I call a stored procedure from my shell script and stored procedure returns a cursor, cursor output should be saved to a file (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: enigma_83
3 Replies

4. SCO

Error: Value too large for defined data type

Hi all, I have this problem in one of the SCO UNIXWare 7.1.4. We have an application which is working on hundreds of machines. When we try to install the same application on a new machine, the executable/binary gives the following error and exits... "xxx startup failure: Value too large for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chava01
1 Replies

5. Programming

help with data type sizes

i'm using a C program and running it on a linux server, i got 2 adressess of 2 variables, and 2 addresses of 2 chars, and compared it. and got the size of a int and the size of a char. why is a size of a int (4 bytes) bigger then the size of a char (1 byte)? also if i do &a-&b i get 1, but if i... (30 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
30 Replies

6. HP-UX

struct utsname throwing error : Value too large to be stored in data type

Hi, I am trying to fetch sysname and nodename using struct utsname. I have two HP-UX servers on with 10 characters and other with 13 characters host name. For the first one I am getting truncated 8 characters as output but for the second one i am getting "Value too large to be stored in data type"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shivarajbm
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

finding these, whether previous data stored ?

Hi All, On HP Unix, 11.23 can following be checked , Processes which were consuming more 1)CPU 2)Memory 3)page faults For particular Time Frame say Yesterday 7 Am to 7.30 Am and , Yesterday Evening 19.00 Pm to 19.30 Pm Please specify how. whether we need to enable, some... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sidharthmellam
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - Multi-line data to be stored in variable

Greetings Experts, As part of automating the sql generation, I have the source table name, target table name, join condition stored in a file join_conditions.txt which is a delimited file (I can edit the file if for any reason). The reason I needed to store is I have built SELECT list without... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chill3chee
5 Replies

9. AIX

AIX and Value too large to be stored in data type.

root@test8:/config1>oslevel -s 5300-01-00-0000 root@test8:/config1>oslevel -r 5300-01 while moving a file sized 9GB i got this message root@test8:/configapp>mv bkp_14JUN16_oraapp_2.tgz /oraapp bkp_14JUN16_oraapp_2.tgz: Value too large to be stored in data type. possibly need APAR... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies
stdint(5)							File Formats Manual							 stdint(5)

NAME
stdint - integer types SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
This header file defines sets of integer types having specified widths and corresponding sets of macros. It also defines macros that spec- ify limits of integer types corresponding to types defined in other standard headers. Since not all implementations are required to support all of the integer sizes defined in this manual page, the proper way to see if a par- ticular size of an integer is supported on the current implementation is to test the symbol that defines its maximum value. For example, if tests false, then that implementation does not support 64-bit unsigned signed integers. This header file defines the following integer data types for 8, 16, 32, and 64 bits. largest signed integer data type supported by implementation 8-bit signed integer 16-bit signed integer 32-bit signed integer 64-bit signed integer largest unsigned integer data type supported by implementation 8-bit unsigned integer 16-bit unsigned integer 32-bit unsigned integer 64-bit unsigned integer The following two data types are signed and unsigned integer data types that are large enough to hold a pointer. A pointer can be moved to or from these data types without corruption. signed integer type that is large enough to hold a pointer unsigned integer type that is large enough to hold a pointer This header file defines the following integer data types for determining the most efficient data types to use for integer values on a par- ticular implementation. most efficient signed integer data type supported by implementation most efficient signed integer of at least 8 bits most efficient signed integer of at least 16 bits most efficient signed integer of at least 32 bits most efficient signed integer of at least 64 bits most efficient unsigned integer data type supported by implementation most efficient unsigned integer of at least 8 bits most efficient unsigned integer of at least 16 bits most efficient unsigned integer of at least 32 bits most efficient unsigned integer of at least 64 bits This header file defines the following integer data types for compatibility with systems that do not fit the 16-bit or 32-bit word size model. These data types define the signed and unsigned integers of at least 8, 16, 32, and 64 bits. smallest signed integer of at least 8 bits smallest signed integer of at least 16 bits smallest signed integer of at least 32 bits smallest signed integer of at least 64 bits smallest unsigned integer of at least 8 bits smallest unsigned integer of at least 16 bits smallest unsigned integer of at least 32 bits smallest unsigned integer of at least 64 bits The following macros define the minimum and maximum values that can be stored in the above data types. minimum value that can be stored in the largest integer data type maximum value that can be stored in the largest signed integer data type maximum value that can be stored in the largest unsigned integer data type minimum value that can be stored in the most efficient integer data type maximum value that can be stored in the most efficient signed integer data type maximum value that can be stored in the most efficient unsigned integer data type minimum value that can be stored in an data type minimum value that can be stored in an data type minimum value that can be stored in an data type minimum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type" minimum value that can be stored in an data type minimum value that can be stored in an data type" minimum value that can be stored in an data type minimum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type minimum value that can be stored in an data type minimum value that can be stored in an data type minimum value that can be stored in an data type minimum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type maximum value that can be stored in an data type The following macros specify the maximum and minimum limits of integer types corresponding to types defined in other standard headers. All these values are implementation defined. minimum value that can be stored in data type maximum value that can be stored in data type minimum value that can be stored in data type maximum value that can be stored in data type maximum value that can be stored in data type minimum value that can be stored in data type maximum value that can be stored in data type minimum value that can be stored in data type maximum value that can be stored in data type The following macros expand to integer constant expressions suitable for initializing objects that have integer types corresponding to types defined in header. Macros For Minimum-Width Integer Constant Expressions The macro expands to an integer constant expression corresponding to the type The macro expands to an integer constant expression corresponding to the type For example, if is a name for the type then might expand to the integer constant Macros For Greatest-Width Integer Constant Expressions The following macro expands to an integer constant expression having the value specified by its argument and the type The following macro expands to an integer constant expression having the value specified by its argument and the type FILES
SEE ALSO
inttypes(5), standards(5), <stddef.h>, <wchar.h>, <signal.h>. stdint(5)