Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C Programming Quiz
Top Forums Programming C Programming Quiz Post 302116536 by luv2beuniq on Saturday 5th of May 2007 03:11:58 AM
Old 05-05-2007

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question for school quiz

I have these questions for my unix class that I can't figure out because I missed a couple of days. They are for a quiz we took last week so by answering the questions you are not bettering my grade or doing my homework. I just want to understand was the answers. My teacher is really bad at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: djeung
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK quiz

How come every post in this forum is a request for help? How about some fun? What does the following command do? nawk -F'+' ' {i=NF;for(;i;i--)if($i)w++} END{ for(k in w){c=w;x=xk",";if(c>m)m=c} for(;m;m--)if(m in x)print m,x } ' <(man nawk) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: colemar
2 Replies

3. AIX

HACMP pop quiz

Hi all, A pop quiz is being organized in my project and I've been appointed as one of the quiz-masters. This is a sample of what we are bringing forth. Feedback is welcome. 1)Name 2 commands used to display cluster state, but doesn't use the clinfoES daemon: a) ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: themetalingus
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Quiz help!

Hello, I'm new to Unix and need help answering these questions if possible, thanks. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In a shell script, which command could be place at the end of a command line to combine stderr and stdout into the stdout... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: julianpeters
1 Replies
Bio::Graphics::Glyph::heat_map_ideogram(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	      Bio::Graphics::Glyph::heat_map_ideogram(3pm)

NAME
Bio::Graphics::Glyph::heat_map_ideogram - The "heat_map_ideogram" glyph SYNOPSIS
See L<Bio::Graphics::Panel> and L<Bio::Graphics::Glyph>. DESCRIPTION
This glyph draws a chromosome ideogram using scored features instead of cytobands. It is a hybrid of the heat_map and ideograms glyphs and accepts options for both. A typical usage would be to pair this glyph with an aggregator that groups scored features such as blast hits or gene_density bins, etc with a centromere. The result is a chromosome ideogram that has bands whose colors vary porportionate to the feature score. OPTIONS See Bio::Graphics::Glyph for a full explanation of standard options. See Bio::Graphics::Glyph::heat_map for an explanation of heat_map options. See Bio::Graphics::Glyph::ideogram for an explanation of ideogram options. BUGS
Please report them. SEE ALSO
Bio::Graphics::Panel, Bio::Graphics::Glyph, Bio::DB::GFF, Bio::SeqI, Bio::SeqFeatureI, Bio::Das, GD AUTHOR
Sheldon McKay <mckays@cshl.edu> Copyright (c) 2006 Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See DISCLAIMER.txt for disclaimers of warranty. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-20 Bio::Graphics::Glyph::heat_map_ideogram(3pm)