Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers ssh between two differnt versions Post 302114245 by sysgate on Friday 13th of April 2007 11:04:59 AM
Old 04-13-2007
try manually by setting
Code:
-o "Compression no"

, but basically it means
Quote:
"Algorithm negotiation failed - there was no common algorithm in the client's and server's lists."
You can also search in server config for :
Quote:
>## Crypto settings
Ciphers AnyCipher
- try addind a comma, and then none; like this :
Code:
AnyCipher, none

and see if it works. If not - time for upgrade.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

different versions?

can someone tell me a shell-script to convert an older version of a file with the current one? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deeptia
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What different versions of UNIX are there?

Aside from the normal Linux distros, OS X, and the BSDs, what other forms of UNIX are there? I want to try one on a very old 75mhz box I have. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: AMDPwred
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

Is there any way to get old HP-UX versions?

I got my hands on a HP9000/380 and need a (really) old version of HP-UX, like 7 or 8. Is there any vendor who sells older versions? I did a quick search here and checked the FAQ and HPs HP-UX site but couldn't find anything. :confused: Any help is appreciated! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dlundh
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to merge different coulmn of differnt files

hello gurus , i want to merge different column from two different file. file struture is below. file 1 ------- ~information is given Name class section A 5 b B 7 C D 8 A file 2 (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahul sharma11
10 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run a script in two differnt logins

Hi, I need to run a script in two different login's in the same server, but it is running only in one login, i have used the corresponding PATH for each login, but still it says " not authorized to put msg in queue". (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: savithavijay
2 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Windows mass copy files with same name in differnt folders

I have files existing with same names in the folders with date as display below c:\2010-09-10 <==== folder arr1.jpg arr2.jpg arr3.jpg arr4.jpg c:\2010-09-09 <==== folder arr1.jpg arr2.jpg c:\2010-09-08 <==== folder arr2.jpg arr3.jpg arr4.jpg ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jville
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

compare versions.

Hi , I have versions something like 1.10.0 and 1.9.1 and i want to compare them. I wrote sample program like below. #!/usr/bin/perl my $var1 = "1.10.0"; my $var2 = "1.9.0"; if ($var1 eq $var2) { print "EQUAL\n"; } if ($var1 gt $var2) { print "GREATER $var1 $var2\n"; } if ($var1 lt... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: successlin
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to add the lines of differnt files in a single file

My question is I am finding the new.txt file in the directory I am finding current.txt file in the directory in 2nd time I am finding fallback.txt in the directory in 3rd time all with find command now my question is let suppose I got all threee files in one directory then I want... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragpgtgerman
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rsync in osx - nondestructive with differnt names of root directory

normally I rsync -haPE source destination What I want to do is take a old ~ directory from an external drive and have it ONLY update missing files NOT replace existing files. excluding ~/library any help would be great. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: briandanielz
3 Replies

10. HP-UX

Versions of HP-UX

Lo guys, I've just started a new department in work and I'm going to be using HP-UX with Vi. The problem is I'm completely new to UNIX, I'm currently learning at work but I only have limited amounts of time on our dev systems. Is it possible to get a free/educational version any where? I don't... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: john2012
4 Replies
IRSEND(1)							   User Commands							 IRSEND(1)

NAME
irsend - basic LIRC program to send infra-red commands SYNOPSIS
irsend [options] DIRECTIVE REMOTE CODE [CODE...] DESCRIPTION
Asks the lircd daemon to send one or more CIR (Consumer Infra-Red) commands. This is intended for remote control of electronic devices such as TV boxes, HiFi sets, etc. DIRECTIVE can be: SEND_ONCE - send CODE [CODE ...] once SEND_START - start repeating CODE SEND_STOP - stop repeating CODE LIST - list configured remote items SET_TRANSMITTERS - set transmitters NUM [NUM ...] SIMULATE - simulate IR event REMOTE is the name of a remote, as described in the lircd configuration file. CODE is the name of a remote control key of REMOTE, as it appears in the lircd configuration file. NUM is the transmitter number of the hardware device. For the LIST DIRECTIVE, REMOTE and/or CODE can be empty: LIST "" "" - list all configured remote names LIST REMOTE "" - list all codes of REMOTE LIST REMOTE CODE - list only CODE of REMOTE The SIMULATE command only works if it has been explicitly enabled in lircd. -h --help display usage summary -v --version display version -d --device use given lircd socket [/var/run/lirc/lircd] -a --address=host[:port] connect to lircd at this address -# --count=n send command n times EXAMPLES
irsend LIST DenonTuner "" irsend SEND_ONCE DenonTuner PROG-SCAN irsend SEND_ONCE OnkyoAmpli VOL-UP VOL-UP VOL-UP VOL-UP irsend SEND_START OnkyoAmpli VOL-DOWN ; sleep 3 irsend SEND_STOP OnkyoAmpli VOL-DOWN irsend SET_TRANSMITTERS 1 irsend SET_TRANSMITTERS 1 3 4 irsend SIMULATE "0000000000000476 00 OK TECHNISAT_ST3004S" FILES
/etc/lirc/lircd.conf Default lircd configuration file. It should contain all the remotes, their infra-red codes and the corresponding timing and wave- form details. DIAGNOSTICS
If lircd is not running (or /var/run/lirc/lircd lacks write permissions) irsend aborts with the following diagnostics: "irsend: could not connect to socket" "irsend: Connection refused" (or "Permission denied"). SEE ALSO
The documentation for lirc is maintained as html pages. They are located under html/ in the documentation directory. lircd(8), mode2(1), smode2(1), xmode2(1), irrecord(1), irw(1), http://www.lirc.org. irsend 0.9.0-pre1 October 2010 IRSEND(1)