Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Need find a file based length Post 302111922 by J_ang on Friday 23rd of March 2007 11:24:10 AM
Old 03-23-2007
Not the file size... Want to retrieve based on file's name length

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

find the length of file names in a directory?

Hi, how can find length of file names in a directory. Examp: I have a directory with name "d1". directory: d1 files: aaa.log bbb.log abcd.log abcdef.log I wold like out put like: file name legnth aaa.log 3 bbb.log 3 abcd.log 4 abcdef.log 5 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: koti_rama
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How To Find Length of a Field in XML File

Hi I have a xml file with below data...have to find the length of the filedvalues... <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-15" standalone="no"?><abc xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2000/XMLSchem... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: naughty21
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What the command to find out the record length of a fixed length file?

I want to find out the record length of a fixed length file? I forgot the command. Any body know? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: tranq01
9 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Convert a tab delimited/variable length file to fixed length file

Hi, all. I need to convert a file tab delimited/variable length file in AIX to a fixed lenght file delimited by spaces. This is the input file: 10200002<tab>US$ COM<tab>16/12/2008<tab>2,3775<tab>2,3783 19300978<tab>EURO<tab>16/12/2008<tab>3,28523<tab>3,28657 And this is the expected... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Everton_Silveir
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find the length of each line in the file

Hi, I want to find the length of each line(including all the characters, spaces etc.) in a file and check if all the lines are of same length using a ksh script. Please help. Thanks in advance. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Suryaaravindh
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Flat file-make field length equal to header length

Hello Everyone, I am stuck with one issue while working on abstract flat file which i have to use as input and load data to table. Input Data- ------ ------------------------ ---- ----------------- WFI001 Xxxxxx Control Work Item A Number of Records ------ ------------------------... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonali.s.more
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find the length of MP4 file in cygwin?

Hi, Apologies if I'm posting in wrong section. How can I find length (duration) of MP4 videos and m4a audio files on cygwin? I heard about mediainfo, ffmpeg, avconv utilities on Linux platform but not sure if they work (or available) on cygwin. Please advise, TIA (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delimit file based on character length using awk

Hi, I need help with one problem, I came across recently. I have one input file which I need to delimit based on character length. $ cat Input.txt 12345sda231453 asd760kjol62569 sdasw4g76gdf57 And, There is one comma separated file which mentions "start of the field" and "length... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prathmesh
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Splitting the file based on two fields - Fixed length file

Hi , I am having a scenario where I need to split the file based on two field values. The file is a fixed length file. ex: AA0998703000000000000190510095350019500010005101980301 K 0998703000000000000190510095351019500020005101480 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: saj
4 Replies
GLGETSYNCIV(3G) 						   OpenGL Manual						   GLGETSYNCIV(3G)

NAME
glGetSynciv - query the properties of a sync object C SPECIFICATION
void glGetSynciv(GLsync sync, GLenum pname, GLsizei bufSize, GLsizei *length, GLint *values); PARAMETERS
sync Specifies the sync object whose properties to query. pname Specifies the parameter whose value to retrieve from the sync object specified in sync. bufSize Specifies the size of the buffer whose address is given in values. length Specifies the address of an variable to receive the number of integers placed in values. values Specifies the address of an array to receive the values of the queried parameter. DESCRIPTION
glGetSynciv retrieves properties of a sync object. sync specifies the name of the sync object whose properties to retrieve. On success, glGetSynciv replaces up to bufSize integers in values with the corresponding property values of the object being queried. The actual number of integers replaced is returned in the variable whose address is specified in length. If length is NULL, no length is returned. If pname is GL_OBJECT_TYPE, a single value representing the specific type of the sync object is placed in values. The only type supported is GL_SYNC_FENCE. If pname is GL_SYNC_STATUS, a single value representing the status of the sync object (GL_SIGNALED or GL_UNSIGNALED) is placed in values. If pname is GL_SYNC_CONDITION, a single value representing the condition of the sync object is placed in values. The only condition supported is GL_SYNC_GPU_COMMANDS_COMPLETE. If pname is GL_SYNC_FLAGS, a single value representing the flags with which the sync object was created is placed in values. No flags are currently supported[1]. If an error occurs, nothing will be written to values or length. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if sync is not the name of a sync object. GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if pname is not one of the accepted tokens. SEE ALSO
glFenceSync(), glWaitSync(), glClientWaitSync() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. AUTHORS
opengl.org NOTES
1. flags is expected to be used in future extensions to the sync objects. opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLGETSYNCIV(3G)