Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unzip, copy, and delete loop
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Unzip, copy, and delete loop Post 302109615 by spyne on Wednesday 7th of March 2007 04:03:27 AM
Old 03-07-2007
No reply ?

Please someone help !
I'm sure somebody knows how to deal with my problem !
Thank you.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copy files from CD and Unzip

Hi, I've just installed solaris 9 onto a SPARC box and am connecting to the machine via a console cable using hyper terminal. Unfortunately i have not got a monitor so i'm having to do all my config using the command line (which i'm no good at) I'm trying to copy a patch cluster (ZIP) file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AJD
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

How to Unzip a .ZIP file in Unix without using unzip cmd..?????

Hi All I have ftped a .ZIP file (zipped using WinZip in Windows) to my Unix server (HP-UX). I don't have unzip cmd available in my curent Unix version Please let me know any cmd in UNIX (other than unzip) using which I can unzip this .ZIP file . Please elaborate on the commands aval and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshg_sampat
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

while loop to copy on failure

I'm trying to do an automated SCP (passwordless auth is already set up) from a bash script... My problem is that on the receiving end, the computer will sometimes NOT actually get my files. BUT if I loop enough times (by hand at the moment) calling an 'ls' on those files, I can see if the files... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jjinno
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Delete and copy file(s) slowly(!?)

Hi all! I have to monitor space in V890 machine, Solaris 10 weekly, because there is Oracle DB on it with many datafiles which have been taken offline to make enough size. Sometime, one or more datafiles are big, they are 20GB, 40GB etc.. The problem I have encountered is the processing of... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: trantuananh24hg
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy and Delete Question

I have a script to tar up some older files. It did a find and mv, but I had to change it to preserve the directory structure because some of the directories now have duplicate nameed files. I changed it to a find and copy, then added a find and remove. Is there a better way so I don't have to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prismtx
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Unzip a .ZIP file in Unix without using unzip cmd..?????

Hi All I have ftped a .ZIP file (zipped using WinZip in Windows) to my Unix server (HP-UX). I don't have unzip cmd available in my curent Unix version Please let me know any cmd in UNIX (other than unzip) using which I can unzip this .ZIP file . Please elaborate on the commands aval and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshg_sampat
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

unzip with subdirectorys - for loop

Hey! I have some problems with unzip special files in subdirectorys. These Bash unzip -j ./content.zip simages/062/06213/0621352.jpg -d ./images/ unzip -j ./content.zip simages/062/06213/0621356.jpg -d ./images/ unzip -j ./content.zip simages/062/06213/0621351.jpg -d ./images/ unzip -j... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: loptr
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Loop to copy like files

Hi, I need to write a script that copies all .zip files in the subdirectories of ~100 folders. No clue how to write a loop that goes into each folder, searches for a .zip file, and copies it and extracts it to a unique location. I imagine something like cp -f /home/folder1/*.zip... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nez
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Loop folders, delete files, copy new ones

Folks, I am hopeful that you may be able to help me out with writing a script that can be run nightly (as cron?) to loop through all subfolders within the "/media" directory, delete all of the files in each of them, and then copy in all of the files from the "/home//sansa" directory to each of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: acraig
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unzip the .zip file without using unzip utility in UNIX

I have .zip file, i want to list all the files archived in the zip file. unzip utility is not working for me in unix. Please help me resolve this issue Thanks ganesh. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ganesh L
3 Replies
ABRT-ACTION-ANALYZ(1)						    ABRT Manual 					     ABRT-ACTION-ANALYZ(1)

NAME
abrt-action-analyze-backtrace - Analyzes C/C++ backtrace, generates duplication hash, backtrace rating, and identifies crash function in problem directory DIR. SYNOPSIS
abrt-action-analyze-backtrace [-v] [-d DIR] DESCRIPTION
The tool reads a file named backtrace from problem directory, generates duplication hash, backtrace rating, and identifies crash function. Then it saves this data as new elements duphash, rating, crash_function in this problem directory. Integration with libreport events abrt-action-analyze-backtrace can be used as a secondary analyzer, after backtrace has been generated. The data generated by abrt-action-analyze-backtrace is useful for reporting the crash to bug databases: rating makes it possible to prevent reporting of bugs with low quality (non-informative) backtraces, duplication hash is used to find already filed bugs about similar crashes. Example usage in report_event.conf: EVENT=analyze analyzer=CCpp abrt-action-generate-backtrace || exit $? abrt-action-analyze-backtrace OPTIONS
-d DIR Path to problem directory. -v Be more verbose. Can be given multiple times. AUTHORS
o ABRT team SEE ALSO
abrt-action-generate-backtrace abrt 2.1.11 06/18/2014 ABRT-ACTION-ANALYZ(1)