Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Error Message in unix
Operating Systems Solaris Error Message in unix Post 302104173 by komang on Tuesday 23rd of January 2007 11:50:23 PM
Old 01-24-2007
Thank you for your reply.....

Yes we has change the memory at the same slot. Is there any other way to change the setting without running the post ? Is there any big impact to other program if i didn't fix it soon ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix message Queue

Hi, I am working closly with unix message queues i have encountered the following - after creating the Q and start working with it (pushing & pulling) i receive the following stange parameters on the q's - STIME=no_entry Qnum=0 CBYTES=4140 when this happens, the Q is disabled (meaning i... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kel
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix login welcome message

When I telnet to a unix server someone put a stupid message there: Last login: Mon Nov 15 16:59:13 from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Sun Microsystems Inc. SunOS 5.8 Generic Patch October 2001 YO! <-- message Mon Nov 15 17:19:05 EST 2004 How did they do it and how can I find out who did it? ... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: webtekie
17 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Send message from Unix to PC

What is the best way to send message from Unix script to PC users connected to the box ? I tried "smbclient -M <machine>" but doesn't work. I prefer not to use Samba. Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnagaya
3 Replies

4. Programming

UNIX Message Queue

Hello !!!!! I have a simple question but i can't find the answer anywhere hope to meet it here. Why it is a bad idea to pass pointers through message queues ? Most structs i see all of their char types are arrays... Is it becase having pointers means we could possibily send wrong bytes ? For... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qlyine
2 Replies

5. AIX

Really strange unix message

We are getting this message on our AIX box. No one knows where its coming from. Where can I find any information on it? Warning: file system free space is less than 10 file system total size = -2621440 file system available space = 2485160 file system used space = -5106592 file system... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: t01scra
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix "look" Command "File too large" Error Message

I am trying to find lines in a text file larger than 3 Gb that start with a given string. My command looks like this: $ look "string" "/home/patrick/filename.txt" However, this gives me the following message: "look: /home/patrick/filename.txt: File too large" So, I have two... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: shishong
14 Replies

7. HP-UX

Warning message in HP-UNIX

Hi, After i exit from crontab file using Esc+wq, i get a message like " warning: commands will be executed using /usr/bin/sh " Can somebody tell me what it means ? Thank you (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error message while openning the xls file generated by UNIX

Hi All, I have created a unix script to mail the xls file.This is being done using mailx command fdate=`tail -1 abc.xls | cut -c1-8` SUBJECT="CARD GL Exceptions : ${ENV} for ${fdate}" destname=CARD_GL_Exceptions_$fdate sed 's/#BUSINESS/BUSINESS/1' abc.xls > abc2.xls mv abc2.xls abc.xls... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthik adiga
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

UNIX script error message

Greeting!! I wrote the below script to e-mail me only file names in a specific directory when a file is delayed for some time in a that directory. I am getting unexpected eof error message. I don't want any email if the folder is blank.(if the condition is not met) I am not getting the email at... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hope
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

UNIX script error message

I have this UNIX script code with a query to export sql table in Oracle and export to csv file. The code gets the data correctly. However, when I run the script second time, I got the error message "not spooling currently" and shows the older data in csv file. When I delete the csv file and run... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hope
5 Replies
CHANGE-PO-CHARSET(1)					      General Commands Manual					      CHANGE-PO-CHARSET(1)

NAME
change-po-charset - change the charset value in content-type header of a gettext po file SYNOPSIS
change-po-charset <charset> FILENAME1 [ FILENAME2 ...] DESCRIPTION
change-po-charset is a simple Perl script, which reads the specified file names, and prints them on standard output, making only the fol- lowing modification. In the first msgstr string sequence it encounters, it changes the "charset" attribute of the Content-Type header to the charset specified as the first parameter. Please note that it does not actually change any character encoding of the contents of the data. It is used by potooledit(1) to fix the content-type header after it recodes the file with iconv(1). SEE ALSO
potooledit(1), iconv(1), msgmerge(1), msgfmt(1). AUTHOR
change-po-charset was written by Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org>. September 21, 2007 CHANGE-PO-CHARSET(1)