Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Problem with name resolution? Post 302097306 by andryk on Thursday 23rd of November 2006 06:18:59 AM
Old 11-23-2006
glad i could help Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Resolution..??

When i start my pc after the installation of suse linux it ask me for resolution but not for graphical interface, for console, can i run a command to change it again? Thanx! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux_fan
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Monitor Resolution

My machine (Sun Blade 100) has just had it's OS reinstalled (solaris 8). For some reason the monitor resolution has changed (decreaded so that I have less monitor real esate). Does anybody know the command to change monitor resolution in Solaris? Cheers AreaMan (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AreaMan
2 Replies

3. Solaris

DNS name resolution

Hi, I got solaris 10 installed on a E250 and i am expericing issues resolving dns. from some research i think it's becuase where i haven't set-up NIS and i don't intend too as i am just setting up a box to poke communigate pro. Any help or advice please? Thanks in advance Alan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: e250user
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

$ variable resolution problem

We have the following code filename=`head -1 $filelist` if then touch $filename fi filelist contains the below items. ${HOME}/file1 ${TEST_DIR}/file2 . . The output of the script described above is ${HOME} not found (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishmaths
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Screen Resolution problem on Ultra 10 with Solaris 10

Hi, I have a Sun Ultra 10 (SPARC) with Solaris 10 installed. The screen resolution is very poor and grainy which I have been unable to rectify. Every time I try to set the resolution I get the following: 'The XServer does not support the XRandR extension. Runtime resolution changes to the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: patcom
5 Replies

6. Debian

Change resolution problem

Hi gurus I have notebook with connected external monitor. output of my xrandr looks like Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 2960 x 1050, maximum 2960 x 1050 VGA connected 1680x1050+1280+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis) 478mm x 300mm 1680x1050 60.0*+ 1280x1024 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakatana
2 Replies

7. Solaris

OpenWindows display resolution problem

Hi all! On my SPARC mashine I have changed the screen resolution from default to: output-device screen r1024x768x75, because the OBP picture too big (e.g. Sun Logo and OBP text). Now, after the system booting I have the problem with OpenWindows picture (e.g. the window manager does not display... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolfgang
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

data resolution

hi all after going through ext3 file system , i understood that data resolution for ext3 FS is 1 second...can i increase it 2 second...? any idea..? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sagar_md
3 Replies

9. Debian

Xorg resolution/display size problem

Hello, I am running Debian 6.0 on a Sun Ultra 5 and the openbox window manager. The window is way larger than the screen and minimized icons go off the screen and I can't get them back. The mode is set to 1280x1024 in the Screen section of xorg.conf and Virtual is also set to 1280x1024 which is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: snorkack59
4 Replies

10. Red Hat

Screen Resolution Persistence Problem: RHEL 6.3

Good morning everyone, I have been having screen resolution issues with RHEL 6.3. Our current setup is a laptop connected to a KVM/IP server. This is the desired scenario: RHEL laptop Windows XP laptop KVM/IP server The RHEL laptop has the file /etc/gdm/Init/Default populated with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rchaud10
3 Replies
KTIKZ(1)						      General Commands Manual							  KTIKZ(1)

NAME
ktikz - editor for the TikZ language SYNOPSIS
ktikz [Qt-options] [KDE-options] [url | file] DESCRIPTION
KTikZ is a small application to assist in the creation of diagrams and drawings using the TikZ macros from the LaTeX package "pgf". It consists of a text editor pane in which the TikZ code for the drawing is edited and a preview pane showing the drawing as rendered by latex. The preview pane can be updated in real-time. Common drawing tools, options and styles are available from the menus to assist the coding process. OPTIONS
Generic options: --help Show help about options --help-qt Show Qt specific options --help-kde Show KDE specific options --help-all Show all options --author Show author information -v, --version Show version information --license Show license information SEE ALSO
Full user documentation is available through the KDE Help Center. You can also enter the URL help:/ktikz/ directly into konqueror or you can run `khelpcenter help:/ktikz/' from the command-line. AUTHOR
ktikz was written by Florian Hackenberger <florian@hackenberger.at> and Glad Deschrijver <glad.deschrijver@gmail.com>. This manual page was written by Agustin Martin Domingo <agustin.martin@hispalinux.es> and Stuart Prescott <stuart+debian@nanonanonano.net> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). May 12, 2010 KTIKZ(1)