Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers LyX-1.4.3 compiler error on redhat-7.3 Post 302092095 by dirgni on Friday 6th of October 2006 11:48:38 AM
Old 10-06-2006
Thanks. You were correct in that it seemed to be a gcc problem, I tried intalling earlier versions. Non of the 1.4.x versions worked, but once I whent back to 1.3.x things wrked much better.

I'll try to be better about the way I post code in the future, sorry, I've never really done this before.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How Can a Machine Reads a Compiler Since A Compiler is Written in Text! Not Binaries?

To make a programming language you need a compiler, so what was the first programming language and how was is created if you need the compiler first? The compiler itself is considered as a high language comparing to the machine! since the compiler is not created in 1's and 0's... Eventhough i... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: f.ben.isaac
12 Replies

2. Linux

Xlc compiler on Redhat Linux

Hi , Currently i have my c and pro*c code got compiled in IBM POWER - AIX machine with xlc compiler version 9. We are planning to migrate all our applications from IBM POWER - AIX to Redhat Linux. Can i use the same current (IBM AIX) xlc compiler with the same compiling... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mugunthanvh
3 Replies
SGML2LYX(1)						      General Commands Manual						       SGML2LYX(1)

e.

NAME
sgml2lyx - create LyX output from a LinuxDoc DTD SGML source file SYNOPSIS
sgml2lyx [generic-option...] file[.sgml] DESCRIPTION
sgml2lyx is an old and obsoleted form of the lyx converter command of LinuxDoc-Tools. It is recommended to switch the new form linuxdoc -B lyx now. It converts a LinuxDoc DTD SGML source file to LyX output. Output will appear in file.lyx where file is the name of the SGML source file. The attribute/value pair "output=lyx" is set for conditionals. OPTIONS
sgm2lyx accepts all the generic options described in linuxdoc(1). file The SGML source file, named either file or file.sgml FILES
Many files and executables in /usr/share/linuxdoc-tools and /usr/bin are used. BUGS
None known. AUTHOR
Originally written by Frank Pavageau <frank@via.ecp.fr> and Cees de Groot <cg@cdegroot.com> as sgml2lyx. Currently maintained by Taketoshi Sano <sano@debian.org> for Linuxdoc-Tools. SEE ALSO
linuxdoc(1), sgml2html(1), sgml2info(1), sgml2latex(1), sgml2rtf(1), sgml2txt(1), sgmlcheck(1). 16 May 2000 SGML2LYX(1)