Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Mount Linux share onto Sco 5.0.6 Post 302088229 by msuluhan on Sunday 10th of September 2006 05:32:10 PM
Old 09-10-2006
Question

Why don't you use NFS

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

using the mount command to connect to a windows share

Until recently I have been using the following command successfully to connect to a windows share: mount -t smbfs -o username=my_username,password=my_password /home/temp //oldserverx1/openexchange But from today, I've been getting the following error: INFO: Debug class all level = 1 (pid... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cw1972
1 Replies

2. Linux

Mount W2K share on Redhat Linux

How do I mount a Windows 2K share on Redhat Linux? I tried this: mount -t smbfs -o username=administrator,password=mypassword //machine/share But it just returns the help for the mount command:( (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Spetnik
3 Replies

3. AIX

Unable to mount NFS share during boot

Hello Everyone, I have a pseries machine running AIX 4.3.3 that has an invalid IP in /etc/hosts. During a boot the system hangs because it's trying to mount an NFS share to this invalid IP. I've tried to boot the system from a mksysb (not sure if the device was defined as rmt0) and AIX CD... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jlslhills
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to Mount a Remote NTFS Share for Read/Write under Linux

I've done this in the past, but I didn't save the syntax. I'm still kicking myself about that... I am trying to mount \\server_name\share_name for read/write under CentOS 5.2 (a "generic" version of RedHat). As I recall, there was a fairly simple (maybe a oneline) command that would allow NTFS... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shew01
2 Replies

5. IP Networking

Can't see home folder on one NFS mount but can in another mount on another share

Hello, I have a few Ubuntu 9.10 laptops I'm trying to learn NFS sharing with. I am just experimenting on this right now, so no harsh words about the security of what I'm playing with, please ;) Below are the configs /etc/exports on host /home/woodnt/Homeschool... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Narnie
2 Replies

6. Solaris

mount windows share folder

all,,i need help,,i try to mount a windows 2000 share folder to my system,,i already userd smb mount,mount -F and bunch of stuff and none is working,,can anyone give me a script to this?? PS : when i use mount -F i got this message : nfs mount: insufficient privileges ,,, is it must be root ? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cellscript
6 Replies

7. Web Development

NFS Share & Mount problem

Hi, I want to mount an NFS Shared folder on Windows XP to vxWorks. There doesnt seem to be a problem with the sharing. Now, when i try to mount the directory onto vxWorks (it runs on a Tumbleweed card), using a mount script (.sh), the following is the print i see on Tera Term: hostAdd... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chinmayzen
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

unable to mount windows share on linux 5.1

Hi, I am using redhat linux 5.1 - 64bit, using command mount -t cifs //192.192.192.192/SW/Ex /192.192.192.192 -o username=test I am getting below error. mount: block device //192.192.192.192/SW/Ex is write-protected, mounting read-only mount: cannot mount block device... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to mount nas-share using generated credentials (mount EC 13,32)

Heyas At home i have 1 nas with 3 shares, of which i used to mount 2 of them using a script with hardcoded password and username in it. EDIT: Turns out, its not the script, but 'how i access' the nas share.. (-o user=XY,password=... VS. -o credentials=...). Figured about credential files,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
0 Replies

10. SCO

Cannot mount NFS share (FreeNAS) onto SCO OpenServer 5.0.6

Hi! All, I am trying to mount a NFS share on my FreeNAS system onto my SCO OpenServer 5.0.6. I get the following error: mount: cannot mount /: Connection Refused (error 115) Has anyone been able to do this? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: trolley
3 Replies
GENBOX(1)						      General Commands Manual							 GENBOX(1)

NAME
genrbox - generate a RADIANCE description of a box SYNOPSIS
genrbox mat name xsiz ysiz zsiz [ -i ][ -r rad | -b bev ] DESCRIPTION
Genbox produces a RADIANCE scene description of a parallelepiped with one corner at the origin and the opposite corner at (xsiz, ysiz, zsiz). The sides of the box will be parallel to the three coordinate planes. The surfaces that make up the box will be modified by mat and their identifiers will begin with name. The -i option can be used to produce a box with inward directed surface normals. The -r option can be used to specify the radius for rounded edges. The -b option can be used to specify the indentation for beveled edges. EXAMPLE
To produce a rectangular box made of wood with beveled edges: genrbox wood box1 5 8 3 -b .5 > box1 AUTHOR
Greg Ward BUGS
Because spheres and cylinders are used to construct boxes with rounded edges, a transparent box of this type appears quite messy. SEE ALSO
genrev(1), gensurf(1), genworm(1), rpict(1), rvu(1), xform(1) RADIANCE
11/15/93 GENBOX(1)