Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need help to seperate data
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need help to seperate data Post 302087005 by getdpg on Tuesday 29th of August 2006 08:04:12 AM
Old 08-29-2006
Second file data

/users/testsuite/db/SiCat/2006-08-24/10/kracherl/run.log
! daily/DB/attach/attach_redundancy.exp:
! daily/DB/help/help.exp:
! daily/DB/hole_fail_rate/hfr-circular.exp:
! daily/DB/markerfile/cws.exp:
! daily/DB/markerfile/pd_hist.exp:
! daily/nanoCAD/edit/and_test_edit.exp:
! daily/nanoCAD/edit/poly_edit.exp:
/users/testsuite/db/SiCat/2006-08-24/10_64/limo/run.log
! daily/DB/markerfile/hole_enc.exp:
! daily/DB/markerfile/metal_island2.exp:
! daily/OPC/FitTool/fittool1.exp:
! daily/OPC/Simulator/bitmaps_1.exp:
! daily/OPC/Simulator/hier_ai_coarse.exp:
/users/testsuite/db/SiCat/2006-08-24/10_fast/via2/run.log
! daily/DB/file_io/save/save_cif.exp:
! daily/DB/markerfile/hole_enc.exp:
! daily/OPC/manuver/manuver_psd1.exp:
! daily/nanoCAD/edit/and_test_edit.exp:
! daily/nanoCAD/edit/poly_edit.exp:
/users/testsuite/db/SiCat/2006-08-24/7/optimator/run.log
! daily/DB/CmdLn/no_license.exp:
! daily/DB/add_prim/add_path.exp:
! daily/DB/core/check_db.exp:
! daily/DB/grid_measure/gm_area.exp:
! daily/DB/grid_measure/gm_edge_length.exp:
! daily/DB/grid_measure/gm_pattern_density.exp:
! daily/DB/grid_measure/gm_silicide_trans.exp:
! daily/DB/hole_fail_rate/hfr-insane.exp:
! daily/DB/hole_fail_rate/hfr-normal.exp:
! daily/DB/info/info.exp:
! daily/DB/mc_ca/mc_ca.exp:
! daily/DB/measure/measure_window.exp:
! daily/DB/silicide_transition/silicide_fkt.exp:
! daily/DB/smash/smash_bug3665.exp:
! daily/DB/smash/smash_bug5039.exp:
/users/testsuite/db/SiCat/2006-08-24/8/optimator/run.log
! daily/DB/SFM/scanHoleConnect.exp:
! daily/DB/add_prim/add_path.exp:
! daily/DB/attach/attach_density.exp:
! daily/DB/attach/attach_property-insane.exp:
! daily/DB/attach/attach_property.exp:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

row seperate

i have this sample data: test01 --- abc-01 name1 abc-02 name2 abc-03 name3 test02 --- abc-20 name4 abc-21 name5 test03 --- abc-22 name6 abc-23 name7 i want to generate a file... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: inquirer
13 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Seperate commands on the same line

hello, is there a way to seperate commands that are on the same line? ie: echo "yes count(*)>0:" $passvar > dsp cat dsp cat dsp > log i'm trying to put these 3 commands on the same line, but when i do they all get concatenated into 1 lieteral if i put the cat commands on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobk544
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

seperate elements of a file

i want to write a script in Bash Shell that accept a list of files.an example of file is 4334:234 322.345:32 234:3452 e.t.c each file only contain lines like num1:num2 i want to count the lines of this file and find the summary of X=4334+322.345+234 and Y=234+32+3452 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nektarios4u
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to seperate a variable in 2 variables

Dear all, i dont know how to split one variable value in 2 variable. please send me any example. variable1= "abcde developer" now i want to seperate the values and seperator is space. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: intikhabalam
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to awk a data from seperate lines

Hi guys, i have a problem which im hoping you will be able to help me with. I have follwing output :- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NSTEP = 407000 TIME(PS) = 43059.000 TEMP(K) = 288.46 PRESS = 0.0 Etot = -2077.4322 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mish_99
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX -> send data as excel in seperate cells

Hi I have a data file in UNIX as follows. I need to send this file in Mail as excel format. but the problem i face is i get the data all in single cells per row. what can i do to get the data in seperate cells. File -> attachment.xls data data data data data1 data1 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vj8436
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I want to seperate my data by time of day

Hi, I'm a newbie to unix. I have a txt file with my data, a list of events. Each event comes with a unix time. I want to seperate a months worth of events into those that occur during the day, and those at night. I have no clue how to go about this, please can someone push me in the right... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pmasterkim
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to seperate two lines that are joined?

i have something like this abc 123 3234 1234 * qqoiki * abc 4533 34 1234 * lloiki * i want to make it two lines i,e.,abc 123 3234 1234 * qqoiki * abc 4533 34 1234 * lloiki * how to do that ? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: anurupa777
13 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Seperate columns according to delimiters

Hi all I need your help to separate colomns based on "-" delimiter for a very big file 30 millions rows I have a colmun looking like this : clomun 1 1-100000989-A_ATC 1-10000179-AAAAA 1-100002154-TGTTA 1-100002155-GTTAG 1-100002443 1-100002490 1-100002619 I need to separte in three... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: biopsy
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

For loop for seperate files

For shell script. If I had two separate files, file.txt and file1.txt and each has just a list of names from the who command. How would I create an if loop to compare each name? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Eric7giants
1 Replies
frexp(3M)						  Mathematical Library Functions						 frexp(3M)

NAME
frexp, frexpf, frexpl - extract mantissa and exponent from a floating-point number SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lm [ library... ] #include <math.h> double frexp(double num, int *exp); float frexpf(float num, int *exp); long double frexpl(long double num, int *exp); DESCRIPTION
These functions break a floating-point number into a normalized fraction and an integral power of 2. They store the integer exponent in the int object pointed to by exp. RETURN VALUES
For finite arguments, these functions return the value x, such that x is a double with magnitude in the interval [1/2, 1) or 0, and num equals x times 2 raised to the power *exp. If num is NaN, NaN is returned and the value of *exp is unspecified. If num is +- 0, +- 0 is returned and the value of *exp is 0. If num is +-Inf, num is returned and the value of *exp is unspecified. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
isnan(3M), ldexp(3M), modf(3M), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.10 16 Aug 2004 frexp(3M)