Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux obtain executable target platform Post 302085381 by vino on Thursday 17th of August 2006 02:27:23 AM
Old 08-17-2006
Try using file.

A solaris file
Code:
file libnjssl8.so
> libnjssl8.so: ELF 32-bit MSB shared object, SPARC, version 1 (SYSV), not 
> stripped

A linux file
Code:
file libnjssl10.so 
libnjssl10.so: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), not stripped

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where to obtain FreeBSD?

Anyone help ! From where can I download a free version of FreeBSD ? I am trying to teach myself this OS, have all the documentation needed, but am short the OS itself. If anyone can send me a link, I would be most appreciative ! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: treborwallace
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

command to obtain lrecl

I'd want to know the command to obtain the lrecl number of a file. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: leroyj
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

Obtain Memory on HP UNIX

Hi, Does anyone know an easy way of getting the memory usage on a UNIX box? I basically want to find the total % available/in use. Running vmstat gives me 'avm' and 'free' but come in bytes and not percents. Didn't see a switch in sar that just gave me the memory stats similar to Sun's -r... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jonesin
4 Replies

4. HP-UX

How can I obtain Hpux?

Hi, How can I obtain Hpux? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arabidi
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to obtain list of users ?

How to obtain list of users found in /home/ and append it to a file. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby36
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Obtain the remote username?

Hi, I'm new to Unix scripting so I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have trawled the web trying to find an answer to this but have not been able to find out anything. I'm trying to create a script that when supplied with a hostname, will find out information about the remote machine. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Coleyman
2 Replies

7. Programming

to obtain users of each group in c

Hello They have ordered to me that makes several small utilities in C/C++ for the servants, among them a small program in C/C++ to generate a file HTML with the groups of that servant and in addition that is the corresponding users of that group. For example of a group: Group: Sys Members:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cybermeis
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to obtain a variable between subroutines

#!/usr/bin/bash sub1 () { for ((i=0;i<10;i++)) do export a=$i; echo "value of a is $a"; sleep 1 done } sub1 & sub2 () { for ((j=0;j<10;j++)) do echo "value of a is $a"; sleep 1 done } (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to obtain info from whois?

Hello, do you know any clever way to get information whether certain domain name become avaialble for registration from bash script? Would be good to check for the availability like every 100miliseconds, i want to catch domain. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies

10. HP-UX

After adding new iscsi target port, still the session state of that target port is showing offline

Hi, I wanted to configure new iscsi port on HPUX system, i added the target port address and configured it, once done, went to array side and searched for that host iqn number , but was nt able to find the same, came to host, then when i ran "iscsiutil -pVS" command it gave me below result ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vinay Kumar D
0 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)