Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: configuring web server
Operating Systems Solaris configuring web server Post 302081431 by grial on Tuesday 25th of July 2006 08:30:04 AM
Old 07-25-2006
Yes, that's true. If you have that possibility, it's the simplest way! Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Dynamic web pages for Unix Web Server

Hi, my company is considering a new development of our web site, which used to run on Apachi over Solaris. The company who is going to do this for us knows only about developing it in ASP. I guess this means we'll have to have another ISS server on NT for these dynamic pages :( What are... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: me2unix
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web browser and web server for Unix

Hi there all I am looking for both a web browser as well as a web server (Ie. Netscape Fasttrack) that will run on HPUX 10. If you know where I can get these free via FTP, please contact me as soon as possible!! Thanks, Mark (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mleathers
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web Server - uploading Frontpage web - will there be problems??

hiya All, New to this Web site stuff. Will be installing Fedora's latest O/S (including Apache) - onto a spare PC Then... Gulp... setting up a Web server. Designing a Web site using WINDOWS FRONT PAGE 2002: * Simply easiest/quickiest way to knock up a basic site. * There won't be... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: marty 600
6 Replies

4. AIX

configuring NIM server

I have never used NIM. Please help with the steps for configuring NIM server and client. thanks Pchangba (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pchangba
3 Replies

5. AIX

websm: configuring embedded Web server ?

Hello, AIX v6.1 TL6 I need to install websm and have problems configuring AIX embedded Web server. In order to install windows client I must download it from AIX server using HTTP. This is from official IBM doc: I am able to launch configassist successfully but there is no word about websm... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vilius
0 Replies
TEST(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   TEST(1)

NAME
test, [ - test for a condition SYNOPSIS
test expr [ expr ] OPTIONS
(none) EXAMPLES
test -r file # See if file is readable DESCRIPTION
Test checks to see if files exist, are readable, etc. and returns an exit status of zero if true and nonzero if false. The legal operators are -r file true if the file is readable -w file true if the file is writable -x file true if the file is executable -f file true if the file is not a directory -d file true if the file is a directory -s file true if the file exists and has a size > 0 -t fd true if file descriptor fd (default 1) is a terminal -z s true if the string s has zero length -n s true if the string s has nonzero length s1 = s2 true if the strings s1 and s2 are identical s1 != s2 true if the strings s1 and s2 are different m -eq m true if the integers m and n are numerically equal The operators -gt, -ge, -ne, -le, and -lt may be used as well. These operands may be combined with -a (Boolean and), -o (Boolean or), ! (negation). The priority of -a is higher than that of -o. Parentheses are permitted, but must be escaped to keep the shell from trying to interpret them. SEE ALSO
expr(1), sh(1). TEST(1)