Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux how to configure linux AS4 as a router Post 302079737 by stdout on Wednesday 12th of July 2006 02:52:38 PM
Old 07-12-2006
hello,

routing/router is only an application,
as long as you can configure your interfaces (at least 2) - which one heading where and where, and they talk - you have route. if they dont talk - then you have no route.

cheers.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Linux Router?

I am trying to set up a linux box as a router, but I am a little confused on how to do this. I am using Red Hat 9.0 on a machine that has 2 nic cards. Also, I am using a DSL pppoe connection. I have installed rp-pppoe and I am connected to the internet via the pseudo pppoe interface. I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cstovall
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

telnet & ftp in linux AS4 with root account

hi, i installed linux as4, i need telnet and ftp with root account. anybody show me how to configure. TIA, Bong (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bong02
3 Replies

3. IP Networking

Configure router to allow smtp traffic

Hello all, I have installed ubuntu hardy and for some testing I have configured sendmail on it. I have a router facing the internet and I am having hard time configuring the router to allow traffic on port 25 to my server. I have a BCM96338 ADSL Router. I have set iptable rules to allow the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: h3llh0l3
0 Replies
UUID_COMPARE(3) 						    Libuuid API 						   UUID_COMPARE(3)

NAME
uuid_compare - compare whether two UUIDs are the same SYNOPSIS
#include <uuid/uuid.h> int uuid_compare(uuid_t uu1, uuid_t uu2) DESCRIPTION
The uuid_compare function compares the two supplied uuid variables uu1 and uu2 to each other. RETURN VALUE
Returns an integer less than, equal to, or greater than zero if uu1 is found, respectively, to be lexigraphically less than, equal, or greater than uu2. AUTHOR
Theodore Y. Ts'o AVAILABILITY
libuuid is part of the util-linux-ng package since version 2.15.1 and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux- ng/. SEE ALSO
uuid(3), uuid_clear(3), uuid_copy(3), uuid_generate(3), uuid_is_null(3), uuid_parse(3), uuid_unparse(3) util-linux-ng May 2009 UUID_COMPARE(3)