Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Running SQL Scripts from Shell script - Need insight! Post 302078670 by manthasirisha on Monday 3rd of July 2006 10:55:27 PM
Old 07-03-2006
That's pretty clear now! Thank you so much Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQL scripts not running, possible timeout issue?

I am a novice Unix scripter and need a little advice/help on a script I've written that's causing some problems. We are using Solaris 9 on a Sun box and the script is invoked with the korn shell. I have a two-part question: I wrote a shell script that calls and executes 3 separate sql scripts,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: E2004
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running remote shell script containing sql statements

I have a shell script which resides on three SCO machines containing some simple sqlplus statments. I need to run these scripts remotely. Currently, I am trying to use rsh to do so: rsh hostname myscript args The problem is that the arguments to the sqlplus statements in the remote shell... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Madbreaks
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling SQL scripts through Shell Script

Oracle and Scripting gurus, I need some help with this script... I am trying to add the query SELECT * FROM ALL_SYNONYMS WHERE SYNONYM_NAME = 'METADATA' in the current script.... Read the result set and look for the TABLE_NAME field. If the field is pointing to one table eg.... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhunk
18 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling SQL LDR and SQL plus scripts in a shell script

Hi- I am trying to achieve the following in a script so I can schedule it on a cron job. I am fairly new to the unix environment... I have written a shell script that reads a flat file and loads the data into an Oracle table (Table1) via SQLLDR. This Works fine. Then, I run a nested insert... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajagavini
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running Sql scripts accross db2

Hi, I would be really thankful, if anyone could help me out with this,since i am very new to this shell scripting. I have 6 sql scripts that i am trying to run in unix across db2. i want the scripts to be executed as follows, script_1 should be executed first. Then... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnimz
4 Replies

6. Programming

running PLSQL scripts through shell script

I am running the following ealth checks on my server there are two databases in my server . MODEL1 and MODEL2 i connect with the first database as sqlplus model1/password Then i exceute a query select x from table (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: asalman.qazi
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Not able to execute many SQL scripts within a shell script

I am using HP-UX: I have written a ksh script where I need to connect to sqlplus and execute few sql scripts. Part of this code is - sqlplus user/temp1234 <<! set serverout on set feedback off set pages 1000 set colsep , set echo off spool /home/supp1/pks/output.csv... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sriranga
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Call parallel sql scripts from shell and return status when both sql are done

Hi Experts: I have a shell script that's kicked off by cron. Inside this shell script, I need to kick off two or more oracle sql scripts to process different groups of tables. And when both sql scripts are done, I will continue in the shell script to do other things like checking processing... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: huasheng8
3 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

how to execute multiple .sql scripts from within a shell script using sqlplus

using sqlplus I want to execute a .sql script that has dbms_output statments in rhe script. I want to write the dbms_output statements from .sql file to a log file. is this possible. thanks any help would be appreciated :wall: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TRS80
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running Oracle SQL from shell script

Hi, can anyone help me with this script please. I need the oracle command to go into the unix batch file. #!/bin/sh # A menu driven Shell script which has following options # for acmtoron@> # # # Exit # As per option do the job #---- while : do clear echo " A C M LOG MONITORING... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tinaaguilera
0 Replies
edoc_layout(3erl)					     Erlang Module Definition						 edoc_layout(3erl)

NAME
edoc_layout - The standard HTML layout module for EDoc. DESCRIPTION
The standard HTML layout module for EDoc. See the edoc module for details on usage. EXPORTS
module(Element, Options) -> term() The layout function. Options to the standard layout: {index_columns, integer()} : Specifies the number of column pairs used for the function index tables. The default value is 1. {pretty_printer, atom()} : Specifies how types and specifications are pretty printed. If the value erl_pp is specified the Erlang pretty printer (the mod- ule erl_pp ) will be used. The default is to do no pretty printing which implies that lines can be very long. {stylesheet, string()} : Specifies the URI used for referencing the stylesheet. The default value is "stylesheet.css" . If an empty string is specified, no stylesheet reference will be generated. {sort_functions, boolean()} : If true , the detailed function descriptions are listed by name, otherwise they are listed in the order of occurrence in the source file. The default value is true . {xml_export, Module::atom()} : Specifies an xmerl callback module to be used for exporting the documentation. See xmerl:export_simple/3 for details. See also: edoc:layout/2 . overview(E, Options) -> term() package(E, Options) -> term() type(E) -> term() SEE ALSO
edoc AUTHORS
Richard Carlsson <richardc@it.uu.se > edoc 0.7.7 edoc_layout(3erl)