Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: compiling idl file on unix
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users compiling idl file on unix Post 302075016 by rochitsharma on Monday 29th of May 2006 12:07:43 PM
Old 05-29-2006
hi
basically the code i have is on unix only. its not ment for windows. what i have been given is just idl files, and asked to develop a CORBA server. please could u guide me how to install CORBA. what r my requirements other than idl files & java.
Regards

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compiling scripts written in Unix

I would like to convert some Unix scripts into machine language. I dont know how to programe in C. Is there any software out there that I can use to convert these Unix scripts into machine language. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coburn
1 Replies

2. Programming

compiling c program in unix

if somebody can help me pls. i need the source code for a shell which compiles C or java programs in unix i need a very short and simple one, just the compiling part Respect (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zlatan005
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

WHERE statement similar to IDL

Is there a Unix command similar to the WHERE command in IDL. Such a command would return all location numbers of an array where the value at those locations satisfy specified conditions. For example, if I have a random vector vector=(3 5 6 9) how can I find the location numbers in ${vector}... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: msb65
6 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Parsing info from a text file into an IDL procedure

Hi, I hope this is appropriate for this forum. I have a text file (test.txt) that contains information that I would like to parse into an IDL procedure. Each line of the text file is either a number or a string, which will be a variable in my IDL procedure. Therefore I want to read each line... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: msb65
1 Replies

5. Programming

Problem compiling c file on unix

HI, I have a proc installation. On running the following 3 commands, I successfully get 3 C files. proc char_map=string util.pc proc char_map=string FDRFeedMain.pc proc char_map=string NonMons.pc This gives me util.c FDRFeedMain.c NonMons.c Now when i try to compile the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: allah_waris45
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Files into IDL directories

Ok so ive downloaded two files, and i need to save them into a directory that can be read in IDL. Can someone please remind me how to do this, like post the code that i need please? Many thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Benji.
0 Replies

7. Programming

Compiling Pro*C program under unix

Hello, I am trying to compile a Pro*C program under unix: proc iname=test.pc works fine but then I am not able to compile the test.c file : gcc test.c -o test.o -L $ORACLE_HOME/lib -l clntsh /usr/bin/ld: Object file format error in: /u01/app/oracle/product/10.1.0.2.0/lib:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nsmrmd
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compiling tools for unix machine using C

Hello everyone i have a script written in C and i need to compile it in a unix machine i am a first time programmer and i do not know how to compile this and also i need to save the results in a table please help we normally use instructions like build_bb -f but now im confused i dnt knw hw to use... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DeVGuL
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling error in UNIX

Hi, I'm trying to compile the code for a program and I run into the following error, ncfile.h: In constructor ‘ncfile::NcAttribute<T>::NcAttribute(const std::string&, const char*)': ncfile.h:357: error: there are no arguments to ‘strlen' that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bstephens
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Compiling UNIX System V

I tried to install UNIX system v R4, but the sources i've found(archive.org and WinWorldPC) are incomplete (missing cc, for example). Since archive.org has the source files i thought i could compile it and upload it for other users, but i cant get it to work. Any advice? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Parodper
10 Replies
libcspi(3)							C Library Functions							libcspi(3)

NAME
at-spi, libcspi, libspi - Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface, and AT-SPI C Bindings DESCRIPTION
at-spi is the Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface, which provides a set of client-side APIs for use by assistive technologies. Assistive Technologies are augmentative or adaptive technologies that make the desktop user interface accessible to persons with disabili- ties. These APIs for assistive technology developers are available in two forms. at-spi is defined by CORBA IDL in the following files: /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Accessible.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Action.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Application.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Collection.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Component.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Desktop.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Document.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_EditableText.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Event.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Hyperlink.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Hypertext.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Image.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_LoginHelper.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Registry.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Relation.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Role.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Selection.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_State.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_StreamableContent.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Table.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Text.idl /usr/share/idl/at-spi-1.0/Accessibility_Value.idl An AT-SPI client can use any programming language for which general CORBA language bindings are available (for example, Java, C, C++) and may use any CORBA 2.2-compliant ORB. The client bindings are generated from the above IDL by a language-specific IDL compiler which is usu- ally bundled with ORBs. The GNOME 2 environment includes an efficient ORB with C bindings (ORBit2). libcspi AT-SPI clients may also use the C language bindings that are defined in libcspi and documented in the developer documentation. To access the developer documentation, you must install the developer version of the package. Such clients may also link to libcspi, which provides CORBA server-side implementations of the Accessibility::EventLister interfaces which are used for AT-SPI event notification support. Python bindings are also provided in pyatspi. It Wraps the Gnome Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface for use in Python. FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/lib/libspi.so AT-SPI shared library /usr/lib/libcspi.so AT-SPI C Binding shared library /usr/share/gtk-doc/html/at-spi-cspi Location of developer documentation ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-a11y-libs | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |/usr/include/at- |Volatile | |spi-1.0/libspi/Accessibil- | | |ity.h | | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |/usr/lib/python2.4/site- |Volatile | |packages/pyatspi/* | | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
at-spi-registryd(1), magnifier(1), libatk-1.0(3), libgnome-mag(3), libgnomespeech(3), libloginhelper(3), attributes(5), gnome-interfaces(5) NOTES
Written by Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003, 2004, 2006. SunOS 5.11 31 Aug 2004 libcspi(3)