Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: error in managing linklist
Top Forums Programming error in managing linklist Post 302073601 by grumpf on Tuesday 16th of May 2006 07:02:01 AM
Old 05-16-2006
the glibc comes with some handy macros for linked lists in queue.h. see also 'man queue' for
examples who to use them propperly.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

managing users

I need to setup several accounts on a solaris system. (passwd,shadow,group) My question is : How can I create a group which can access a machine, but only in certain directories? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartJuniorUnix
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

best solution for managing many nameservers

Hello, i was searching around for good solution for managing many nameservers to add the records on the slave servers and update them and if possible some web-based manegment for non-experianced customers. anyone has an idea where can i find such solution? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bashar
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Managing nodes???

Does anyone know something about this? I have no idea what it means and how to do it. but if anyone can give me and explanation and also point me to a website, i'd really appreciate it (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Managing FileSystems on Solaris

Hello. I have got Solaris 10 8/07 on x86 installed successfully using CDs. While I had inserted 1st CD - I created 2 new filesystems also. But now after entering into Solaris - How do I manipulate sizes or created/delete filesystems by going to terminal? Thank you! (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: panchpan
15 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Managing Geeks

Hi, I recently found this article in computerworld and I think it is very true - at least in my company ... what do you guys think - is the author right? Is it ignorant management that makes us IT people seem to be anti-social and weird? Please share your thoughts Kind regards zxmaus (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
5 Replies

6. Solaris

Problems managing user

I installed Solaris 10 in an old Dell computer given to me. The filesystem is ZFS (Default). The problem is that after logging in as root (first login) I wanted to add a user : n2jkw. I added the user at /export/home/n2jkw BTW, /export/home is where the 150G extra Hard Drive is mounted to.... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: n2jkw
20 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

expr help - managing strings

Hi guys, I need to use regular expressions in linux and I'm not quite experience in that field, maybe someone could give me some help with it. Basically, I need to take a text like this. A234321=http://www.google..... a normal URL But, I need to take the string starting at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ocramas
0 Replies

8. Programming

Managing and using PTSes

Hello. I need to simulate a few serial links (doing a simulation of an application for a robot) and found socat which, at least with minicom, is working flawlessly. I would really like to make pts static: ie same numbers between reboots, and automatic (not me opening terminals and leaving... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: erupter
2 Replies
set link(1m)															      set link(1m)

NAME
set link - Changes the value of a modifiable, single-valued attribute of a soft link SYNOPSIS
cdscp set link link-name attribute-name = attribute-value ARGUMENTS
The full name of the soft link. The name of the attribute to be modified. Specify only one attribute at a time. See Description for valid attribute names. The value of a particular attribute. DESCRIPTION
The set link command changes the value of a modifiable, single-valued attribute of a soft link. The following are valid attributes: Speci- fies the full name of the directory, object entry, or other soft link to which the soft link points. Specifies a timeout value after which the soft link is either checked or deleted. The timeout value contains both an expiration time and an extension time. If a soft link expires and its target entry is deleted, the soft link is deleted. If the soft link still points to an existing entry, its life is extended by the expiration time. Specify expiration-time in the format yyyy-mm-dd-hh:mm:ss (year-month-day-hour:minute:second). Specify extension- time in the format ddd-hh:mm:ss (day-hour:minute:second). Privilege Required You must have write permission to the soft link. NOTE
This command is replaced at Revision 1.1 by the dcecp command and may not be provided in future releases of DCE. EXAMPLE
The following command redirects a soft link named /.:/admin/work_disk from its current destination name, /.:/admin/work_disk01, to a new destination name, /.:/admin/work_disk03. cdscp> set link /.:/admin/work_disk CDS_LinkTarget = /.:/admin/work_disk03 RELATED INFORMATION
Commands: create link(1m), delete link(1m), list link(1m), show link(1m) set link(1m)