Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming How to read task_struct process structure of Linux Post 302071946 by vino on Wednesday 26th of April 2006 01:20:08 AM
Old 04-26-2006
This link should help - http://simons-clan.com/~msimons/proc

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix/Linux Directory Structure

Does anyone know of a good Internet source that explains the directory structure of Unix/Linux?? Thanks Gregg (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gdboling
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

trying to read batch process but need some command help

I am trying to access batch process that take place each nite. I am using Solaris 5.8 (and i am used to redhat). however I am trying to access say a certain directory. The home/oradev , is the directory...in there i am trying to access say a batch file within this, how can see if they are in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: etravels
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copying a Directory Structure to a new structure

Hi all Is it possible to copy a structure of a directory only. e.g. I have a file with the following entries that is a result of a find :- /dir1/dir2/file.dbf /dir1/dir2/dir3/file1.dbf /dir1/file.dbf I want to copy these to a directory and keep the structure however starting at a new dir... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhansrod
8 Replies

4. Programming

Search attributes in one structure using the values from another structure

Hello Groups I am trying to find out ways of comparing a value from a 'c' structure to a value in another 'C' structure. the 'C' structure can be a List or liked list as it contains lot many records. if we loop it in both the structures it is going to consume time. I am looking for a simple... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhanamurthy
3 Replies

5. Programming

how to get the process data structure through pid?

hello guys, i'm required to modify the process scheduling part of the freebsd kernel as part of our homework. the homework needs us add a new variable to the process data structure, and the priority of the process will be having something to do with the variable. to adjust the variable... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: billconan
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux Server Network Settings - Share Directory Structure

Hello Unix Gurus Who I Hope Reads This, I have quasi-inherited control over a Linux cluster at a university research lab. The post-doc that set it up is gone, and the person in charge of administering the cluster doesn't know a ton about Linux. Amongst other things, I want to use the cluster... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbl
0 Replies

7. Programming

read input-process-output

Can you help me ? I want to write a program ,which can open a input file (input.txt) and run as child process ,then write to output file (output.txt)....... char inFile="input.txt"; char outFile="output.txt"; int main(int argc, char **argv) { pid_t pid=1; int no=0; // no. of... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cupid1575
5 Replies

8. SCO

Read error on bootinfo structure at 0x800

hi One of our SCO 5.0.6 server is crashing every second or third time during rebooting with kernel panic. According to this SCO manual: http://wdb1.sco.com/kb/showta?taid=106181&qid=1689366546&sid=504668569&pgnum=1 I've saved dump image into a floppy and I've done the following steps: #... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies

9. Programming

Malloc problem with fread() to read file to structure in C

Hello, I am trying to read a text file into linked list, but always got the first and last records wrong. 1) The problem looks related to the initialization of the node temp with malloc(), but could not figure it out. No error/warning at compiling, though. 2) The output file is empty,... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
10 Replies

10. Solaris

Structure of USCSICMD and CDB for USCSI Read/Write

I am using Solaris 10u11 on x86 machine, i am root, i want to use a gcc compiled code to use read10/write10 function of USCSI solaris library to access data from a normal USB mass storage device. I am able to open a device prior to sending USCSI command via IOCTL. IOCTL command works ok as... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: danish2012
0 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.1 2008-04-04 URI::URL(3)