Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Raid A1000 with E450 and E250. Post 25106 by RTM on Wednesday 24th of July 2002 05:37:56 PM
Old 07-24-2002
You won't be able to change the E450 controller to a different number - E450 Doc - external scsi port but you might be able to add a controller - (E450 Documentation

I doubt this is your true problem - the controller should not matter between the servers. You wrote if one server is down, the other works fine. It's only if both are up that there is a conflict.

I would double check the set up of the SCSI target of the A1000, insure that hardware and software isn't conflicting (the rm6 and Veritas may have issues). A1000 set up

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Starting sun raid manager for A1000

Can anyone tell me the syntax for starting Raid manager on a A1000? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MBGPS
2 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Moving Sun A1000 between E450's

Does anyone know what steps I have to follow to move an A1000 between two E450's. Im running solaris 2.6 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MBGPS
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Changing IPs on E450

Hi, I'm working with an E450 server and it has one network card configured with 2 local and internet IP addresses. Presently, the local IP is set as the primary address while teh Internet IP is set as the secondary address. I wish to change this and make the local IP secondary and the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ronny
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ultra60 and A1000....raid manager needed just to see it?

Hi guys, I was asked to setup an Ultra60 (Sol 8) with an StorEdge A1000. Does anyone know if a probe-scsi-all is suppose to detect it? Right now it doesn't, so maybe I answered my own question :rolleyes: We have an the same setup running already, but I wasn't around when that was setup. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yinzer955i
3 Replies

5. Solaris

E450 CPU temperature 80 degree F

Hi all, We are getting CPU warning temeratures sometimes and our server is shutdown at 80 degree F. We notice our server room temperature at 18 degree celcius . Our we have already cleaned dust from grills near CPU Fan . CPU fans are working (moving) . It is our experience that CPU... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hitesh Shah
5 Replies

6. Solaris

Configure second NIC on Sun E450

I wanted to configure a second NIC card on a different IP on my Sun E450 server. Currently, I have hme0. when I ran the command : ifconfig hme1 <ip address> netmask <subnet mask> broadcast + up I got the following error message: ifconfig: SIOCGIFFLAGS: hme1: no such interface Any idea... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Remi
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Qlogic HBA card in E450 with errors

I have installed a qlogic HBA card in an E450 Solaris 9 with all the SUNW packages and the latest EPROM version. Configuration reboot was done. An orange light flashes to the right of where the card plugs into the fiber cable after booting, and the following error apprears at the start of the boot... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: floydm
9 Replies

8. AIX

SCSI PCI - X RAID Controller card RAID 5 AIX Disks disappeared

Hello, I have a scsi pci x raid controller card on which I had created a disk array of 3 disks when I type lspv ; I used to see 3 physical disks ( two local disks and one raid 5 disk ) suddenly the raid 5 disk array disappeared ; so the hardware engineer thought the problem was with SCSI... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

RAID Configuration for IBM Serveraid-7k SCSI RAID Controller

Hello, I want to delete a RAID configuration an old server has. Since i haven't the chance to work with the specific raid controller in the past can you please help me how to perform the configuraiton? I downloaded IBM ServeRAID Support CD but i wasn't able to configure the video card so i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: @dagio
0 Replies
GLFRONTFACE(3G) 														   GLFRONTFACE(3G)

NAME
glFrontFace - define front- and back-facing polygons C SPECIFICATION
void glFrontFace( GLenum mode ) PARAMETERS
mode Specifies the orientation of front-facing polygons. GL_CW and GL_CCW are accepted. The initial value is GL_CCW. DESCRIPTION
In a scene composed entirely of opaque closed surfaces, back-facing polygons are never visible. Eliminating these invisible polygons has the obvious benefit of speeding up the rendering of the image. To enable and disable elimination of back-facing polygons, call glEnable and glDisable with argument GL_CULL_FACE. The projection of a polygon to window coordinates is said to have clockwise winding if an imaginary object following the path from its first vertex, its second vertex, and so on, to its last vertex, and finally back to its first vertex, moves in a clockwise direction about the interior of the polygon. The polygon's winding is said to be counterclockwise if the imaginary object following the same path moves in a counterclockwise direction about the interior of the polygon. glFrontFace specifies whether polygons with clockwise winding in window coordinates, or counterclockwise winding in window coordinates, are taken to be front-facing. Passing GL_CCW to mode selects counterclock- wise polygons as front-facing; GL_CW selects clockwise polygons as front-facing. By default, counterclockwise polygons are taken to be front-facing. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if mode is not an accepted value. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glFrontFace is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_FRONT_FACE SEE ALSO
glCullFace(3G), glLightModel(3G) GLFRONTFACE(3G)