Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers New! (In Unix & In the Forum) Post 23782 by Louas on Friday 28th of June 2002 09:11:30 PM
Old 06-28-2002
MySQL

Thank you VERY, VERY MUCH Calum!!! That is excactly what I was looking for! I will set an account there I just hope that is for free :-)

Thanks again,
Louas.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Homework & Coursework Questions

Rules for Homework & Coursework Questions Forum

Homework Help: On Posting Questions: Any and all high school and undergraduate homework assignments or textbook style exercises for which you are seeking assistance are to be posted only in our Homework & Coursework Questions area--not in blogs, visitor messages, PMs, or the main technical... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

kindly reconsider my post in shell & scripting forum

Hi, this is regarding my post "ksh: how to extract strings from each line based on a condition" . Its not a home work or an assigment. I actually work in retail domain. The data I handle is very complex and confidential.So I can't divulge the actual patterns. In order to explain my problem, I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: angie1234
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

New to Forum & Sun Surefire V210 Access

Purchased a Sun Surefire V210 Server off eBay. Unable to Access the Terminal Mode via the Terminal MGT. Using Windows 7 home, and downloaded the ConEmu. The ConEmu brings up a Command line on the PC, and that's it. Being new to all this, I was expecting a Login prompt to pop up. Read the... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: screenprintr
22 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

About Rules for Homework & Coursework Questions Forum

Hi, in my case, I have a question for topics that are slightly dealt with in class, which I am investigating on my own but which are not directly related to the lessons. Do I have to put the name of the school and others? (I can't put the name of the professor because is against the school rules... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naky
2 Replies
envuidgid(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      envuidgid(8)

NAME
envuidgid - runs another program with environment variables indicating a specified account's uid and gid. SYNOPSIS
envuidgid account child DESCRIPTION
account is a single argument. child consists of one or more arguments. envuidgid sets $UID to account's uid and $GID to account's gid. It then runs child. EXIT CODES
envuidgid exits 111 if it cannot find a UNIX account named account, if it runs out of memory for environment variables, or if it cannot run child. Otherwise its exit code is the same as that of child. SEE ALSO
supervise(8), svc(8), svok(8), svstat(8), svscanboot(8), svscan(8), readproctitle(8), fghack(8), pgrphack(8), multilog(8), tai64n(8), tai64nlocal(8), setuidgid(8), envdir(8), softlimit(8), setlock(8) http://cr.yp.to/daemontools.html envuidgid(8)