Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: microsoft isa server
Special Forums Cybersecurity microsoft isa server Post 22836 by kareivis on Tuesday 11th of June 2002 12:05:44 PM
Old 06-11-2002
microsoft isa server

Just installed Linux on my box at work and i'm not sure how to connect to isa server, that is used here - any help would be appreciated

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX SFTP through MS ISA proxy

Dear all, I have some files to move to an SFTP server that someone else is providing on the public internet. The source for the file is on AIX, and although I have the sftp client installed, I'm stuck. The process would be automated (probably ksh script or perhaps as a C executable) so there... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbatte1
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

microsoft Server 2008 Active authentication to a linux server

Hi, Please could someone advise I'm trying to use winscp from a Window server 2008 R2, but i need to add the authentication key to access the linux rh 5.4 servers ? What is the best way of approaching this ? If there are any web links that could help me do this, that would be good. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venhart
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Access of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) repository from Unix Server

Hello, Some of our application team uses Microsoft Team Foundation server (TFS) reposity tool for their .NET projects , I would like to access it form Unix/Linux machine. Please let me know how can access the TFS from unix. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: posix
0 Replies
PCIC(4) 						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						   PCIC(4)

NAME
pcic -- Intel and Cirrus Logic PCMCIA controller driver SYNOPSIS
pcic0 at isa? port 0x3e0 iomem 0xd0000 iosiz 0x4000 flags N pcic1 at isa? port 0x3e2 iomem 0xd4000 iosiz 0x4000 flags N pcic* at isapnp? pcic* at pci? dev? function ? pcmcia* at pcic? controller ? socket ? DESCRIPTION
NetBSD provides support for the Intel 82365SL, Cirrus Logic PD6710 and PD672x PCMCIA controllers. For the isa(4) attachment a flags value of 1 can be used to force the use of polling instead of interrupts for card events. The default configuration of the pcic gives each controller 16 kilobytes of memory, to be shared between slots. Some PC Card devices require somewhat more memory than this; it may therefore be necessary to adjust the iomem and iosiz parameters of the pcic devices in the kernel con- fig file to accommodate these cards. SEE ALSO
isa(4), isapnp(4), pci(4), pcmcia(4), tcic(4) http://www.intel.com/ http://www.cirrus.com/ HISTORY
The pcic driver appeared in NetBSD 1.3. BSD
May 21, 1999 BSD