Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Modem/Sound combo
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Modem/Sound combo Post 21338 by boris888 on Wednesday 15th of May 2002 11:32:22 AM
Old 05-15-2002
It's an EISA card. dunno the manufacturer, probably nolonger exists, made in '93.
boris888

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Modem - Test /dev/modem

Ok. I tried following the directions from some of the other threads, but I've hit a road block. I have red hat 7.3 and I installed the hcf package: hcfpcimodem-0.99lnxtbeta03042700k2.4.18_3-1rh.i386.rpm It installed ok, no errors, but I still can't get linux to find my modem. I've tried... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawadm1
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep, awk, nawk combo

I have 2 files: File1 "aa","server","001-9031234-001", File2 001-9031234-001|12345 Both files have many lines of text. Each line needs to be evaluated. I need to look at the value of the third field in File 1. Then look for that same value in File 2 and assign the value of Field 2... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptr2be
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Combo for text

Hello all, i need to extract a part from an API output. Imagine this is the output : "result": "result": i need to use only the "hello my name is Mike" in the second line, without " " how can i do that? Thanks in advance Kind Regards and congrats for the great forum. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Board27
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing CRLF combo but not CR or LF when alone

What is the command or script to remove CRLF but only when joined? Tried using below but removed all instances of either cat a.txt | tr -d "\r\n" > b.txt (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: qqp
14 Replies
ISAPNP(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						 ISAPNP(4)

NAME
isapnp -- introduction to ISA Plug-and-Play support SYNOPSIS
isapnp0 at isa? An isapnp bus can be configured for each supported ISA bus. DESCRIPTION
NetBSD provides machine-independent bus support and drivers for ISA Plug-and-Play (isapnp) autoconfiguration of PnP-compatible devices on an ISA bus. SUPPORTED DEVICES
NetBSD includes machine-independent ISAPNP drivers, sorted by function and driver name: SCSI interfaces aha Adaptec AHA-154[02] SCSI interfaces. aic Adaptec AHA-1520B SCSI interfaces. Disk controllers wdc Standard IDE and ATAPI drive controller. Serial and parallel interfaces com 8250/16450/16550-compatible ISA PnP serial cards and internal modems. Network interfaces an Aironet 4500/4800 and Cisco 340 series 802.11 interfaces. ep 3Com 3c509B EtherLink III Ethernet interface. le PCnet-PnP Ethernet interfaces based on the successor to the AMD LANCE chip. ne NE2000-compatible Ethernet interfaces. tr TROPIC based token ring interfaces. Sound cards ess ESS Technology derived PnP sound cards and devices. guspnp Gravis Ultrasound PnP sound cards. sb SoundBlaster, SoundBlaster 16, and SoundBlaster Pro sound cards. wss Windows Sound System compatible cards, e.g., most of the cards with Crystal Semiconductor chips. ym Yamaha OPL3-SAx sound cards. Miscellaneous devices pcic PCI PCMCIA controllers, including the Cirrus Logic GD6729. ISA Plug-and-Play devices also have alternate ISA drivers with static ISA IO address configuration. These are listed in isa(4). The isapnp bus ignores devices that have already been found and configured as isa(4) devices. The isapnp bus is only effective on machines which lack a PnP BIOS, or on which the PnP BIOS has been disabled. The manual pages for each individual isapnp driver also list the supported front-ends for other buses. SEE ALSO
aha(4), aic(4), an(4), com(4), ep(4), ess(4), guspnp(4), intro(4), isa(4), le(4), ne(4), pcic(4), sb(4), tr(4), wdc(4), wss(4), ym(4) HISTORY
The isapnp driver appeared in NetBSD 1.3. BSD
February 17, 1997 BSD