8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. Red Hat
Can you answer the following ?
How to identify server is physical or virtual server ?
Why often patching is done in servers ?What is the purpose of doing OS patching in servers. ?
Maddy (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
2. Red Hat
I am looking for perfect document.which is covered all the admin role with examples.....
--> Please say that "search in google"......
Can you please help on this....
Thanks & Regards,
Mani (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
3. Shell Programming and Scripting
I am trying to dowmload the zip file "zkManageCustomers.zip " but i dont have access. Can anyone help me to download this file
See the below link-
Please help me as early as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aish11
4. Shell Programming and Scripting
I am having putty in my system.But I dont have access to any UNIX Servers.Is there any default or common UNIX Server so that anyone can access and be familiar with UNIX and Shell scripting.
I want to work and practice in UNIX..Thats why I am asking this question.
Kindly give me... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dave_nithis
5. Shell Programming and Scripting
I am new to this forum. hope to get help from u all.
how can i write these by using shell programming?
1. The name of the machine and the date/time at which the report was produced.
2. Licensing information such as the operating system revision level and license restrictions in terms of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nokia1100
6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users
1. How do we know what is my machine name and what is its IP address? (in Solaris)
2. If i want to know the amount of physical CPUs a Unix Box possesses (LINUX and/or Solaris) then what command i have to look. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dreams5617
7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
How can I find out what type of processor, and speed, along with memory info such as RAM and storage. Also how do I scrollup on the shell? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AllyJones
8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
Does anyone have any scripts or suggestions on a general purpose Unix/Linux monitoring tool? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: darthur