5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I am fully capable of reading a book to get the answers or looking to the web, but no one has the answer to this one. I had a Zoom 56K V34 Plus external modem (2836A) attached to my Unix box for about ten years without a flaw. This weekend I couldn't access the box remotely through the modem and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: scivic
2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
Ok. I tried following the directions from some of the other threads, but I've hit a road block.
I have red hat 7.3 and I installed the hcf package:
It installed ok, no errors, but I still can't get linux to find my modem. I've tried... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawadm1
3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
Randomly receive the following message:
"Can not open line tty1a device busy error 16"
What is causing this error message ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jbartok
4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I would like to know couple of questions.
1. How to install internal modem in unix operating system.
I have a toshiba laptop with toshiba v.90 internal modem .
2. Where is hyper Terminal in Unix.
3. Where i can get the support for windows like we used to have vipex. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: skywatcher
5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I have a little prob with dialing up to the internet... When I try connect, it says "Sorry, modem is busy"...
Cheers;) (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: satan404