10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users
Unix AIX, on WebLogic
How to Restart the web server
Thank you. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users
I have a couch Db server running. I have written a script which will check and kill the multiple instances of the same and then start again a new one.
Now when i start the db server manually, the UI of the DB is accessible via browser. But when i do the same using cronjob, the UI of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarath@123
3. Shell Programming and Scripting
Can any one help me with a script to restart secondary server and sync data in it..
smsc101-0:ssh smsc101-1 "invoke-rc.d smsc restart"
smsc101-0:rsync -avz /usr/local/smsc/data smsc101-1:/usr/local/npac/data (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chinuku
We have HP K class unix server, It's automatically restart the server. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ganesh24pal
My i ask how to restart the Xvnc server running on a solaris box. This is the Xvnc server running process:
Xvnc:1 -httpd /usr/local/vnc/classes -geometry 1024x768 -rfbwait 5000 -rfauth <dir> -rfbport <port no> -alwaysshared
1. Should i kill the process and restart... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
6. Red Hat
- I have CentOs server 5.4 , I usually remote by ssh.
- My problem is server usually restart but I don't reason. I check log in file /var/log/messages: I don't see "signal 15" which kernel have to receive before restart. Everyone can see in attach.
- I try to restart with command... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vietbk87
7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions
Hi all expert,
Anybody know how to restart the windows 2000 server through command line and without using any additional tool?
Thanks :):) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wilsonSurya
8. Shell Programming and Scripting
I need a command that restart the tomcat server.
for example for restart the tomcat i am using following command, /etc/init.d/tomcat restart ..but sometimes is not working...might be i want to use java code access this peace of script.
like using the grep and ps commands can i use?... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankar reddy
How can I make sure that all the database instances are shut down and brought up when the server is restarted.
Krishan (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishan
10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
WITHOUT shutdown X ???
Ivan (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: oneivan