9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. Shell Programming and Scripting
Do you have any sample script,
- auto get file from SFTP remote server and delete file in remove server after downloaded.
- only download specify filename
- auto upload file from local to SFTP remote server and delete local folder file after uploaded
- only upload specify filename
... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: weesiong
2. Shell Programming and Scripting
I've wrote a script to monitor a logfile in realtime. It is working almost perfeclty except for two things.
The script use the following technique :
tail -fn0 $logfile | \
while read line ; do
... some stuff
First one, I'd like a way to end the monitoring script if a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Warluck
#define abc '\xE8' (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamlesh33
4. Shell Programming and Scripting
Hi, I hope the title does not scare people to look into this thread but it describes roughly what I'm trying to do. I need a solution in PHP.
I'm a programming beginner, so it might be that the approach to solve this, might be easier to solve with an other approach of someone else, so if you... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lowmaster
5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I can not find out what the %U means in the following command:
ooffice -calc %U (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: borobudur
6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users
In some script i got these regular expression
for i in $*
can anybody let me know, what does it means (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: deb.simply
7. Shell Programming and Scripting
hey, what's $$varname in a script? I used to see $varname only. search on google didn't help. thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: patiobarbecue
8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I found a file in my base folder width the name replace.sh and width the text string.
sed -i "s/$1/$2/g" `grep -ir $1 ./*|grep -v '.svn'|cut -d: -f1`
Wat does it mean and what does it do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samarn
9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I have a command called
My query is what it means?
tHat is.... $HDRROOT part is not clear.
If I put this command it says path not found....
I doubt that $HDRROOT is trying to mean smething I am not clear of.
PL help......... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rraajjiibb