Date on which a user is blocked

Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Date on which a user is blocked
# 1  
Old 08-11-2010
Computer Date on which a user is blocked

I work on AIX 5.3 and need to know if is possible to know the date on which a user is blocked.

Thank you.
# 2  
Old 08-12-2010
I think you can't obtain such information, especially if it had been done through the "chuser account_locked=true" procedure. Usually such info is written in /etc/security/user, but I don't see such field.
Even smit shows only "User can login - TRUE"
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Need to get the next day's date of the user entered date

I need to get the next day's date of the user entered date for example: Enter date (yyyy/mm/yy): 2013/10/08I need to get the next day's date of the user entered date Desired Output: 2013/10/09Though there are ways to achieve this is Linux or Unix environment (date command) ,I need to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rpm120
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

To get the files in a directory for the given date (User entered date)

Need a ksh script to get the files that were created or modified in a directory on a particular date entered by the user. For example if a directory contains files as below : > ll total 41 -rw-rw-r-- 1 psn psn 199 Aug 23 07:06 psn_roll.sh -rw-rw-r-- 1 psn psn ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramprabhum
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Number of days between the current date and user defined date

I am trying to find out the number of days between the current date and user defined date. I took reference from here for the date2jd() function. Modified the function according to my requirement. But its not working properly. Original code from here is working fine. #!/bin/sh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hiten.r.chauhan
1 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

Need User Inputted Date

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I'm making my first program with perl and am supposed to allow the user to either use the current date or enter a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zamereon
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to increment a user defined date value in the DATE format itself using shell script?

I need to increment a date value through shell script. Input value consist of start date and end date in DATE format of unix. For eg. I need increment a date value of 1/1/09 to 31/12/09 i.e for a whole yr. The output must look like 1/1/09 2/2/09 . . . 31/1/09 . . 1/2/09 . 28/2/09... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunil087
1 Replies

6. AIX

User ID creation date

Dear All, I'd like to know is there any way to determine when a user id created in AIX? Thanks, Istvan (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: istvan.banai
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Last user login date

I have been asked to create a report of when users last logged into an AIX box. Upon login, this information appears to be available but I have not located it yet. Any help? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JTeter
2 Replies

8. IP Networking

BitTorrent port 6969 blocked... how to get around the blocked port

Due to the massive Upload speeds killing .... or overstressing our schools network...... my school has blocked port 6969 (the most common BitTorrent port). So I cant connect to the tracker anymore, in other words no more downloading from school :( Does anyone know how I can get around the ports... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PenguinDevil
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question