9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. Shell Programming and Scripting
I am checking how to get day in Perl.
If it is “Monday” I need to process…below is the pseudo code.
Can you please prove the code for below condition.
if (today=="Monday" )
while (current_time LESS THAN 9:01 AM)
... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajaypatil_am
2. Shell Programming and Scripting
Do you know how can I get all check in and check out comments for a period of time with Surround SCM CLI
---------- Post updated at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous update was at 01:56 AM ----------
Do you have NAnt tasks that allow us to access Evolution from an NAnt build script? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saku
3. Shell Programming and Scripting
I want to check if the file in the if code is there, but I don't know how to do it?
Can someone assist me please?
echo " Geef de naam van bestand + plaats vanwaar gekopieerd moet worden en waarnaar : "
echo -n " Plaats : "
... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: yadeki
4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users
(1) I would like to know any unix/Linux command to check EOF char in a file.
(2) Or Any way I can check a file has been reached completely at machine B from machine A. Note that machine A ftp/scp the file to machine B at unknown time. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexalex1
5. Shell Programming and Scripting
I am a unix newbie. I need to write a script to check wheteher another script is still running. If it is, then sleep for 30m and then check again if the script is running. If the script has stopped running then, I need to come out of the loop.
I am using RHEL 5.2 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mathews
6. Shell Programming and Scripting
Can i write the following script...
$sqlplus -s uname/password @connectingstring
select emp_id,emp_name from employees > a.csv
$mailx -s email@example.com < a.csv
$ (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anupdas
7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
hello i came up with this ..The problematic part that i am facing is in underline and bold format.
while read line
str=$i #problematic i want the positional parameter but here it takes integer value.
q=`expr length $str`
flag=1... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: salman4u
8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I wish to seach a Dir for a specific file, once the file is found i will perform additional logic. If the file is not found within two hours, i would like to exit.
Logically, I'm looking for the best way to approach this
Thanks for any assistance in advance.
Note: I'm using a C shell and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mmarsh
9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
Is there a way to check a word for a palindrome in Unix?
Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guelpth