Power Pb commande externe \r

J'ai un soucis avec une commande externe... la voici :

Code:
#!/bin/bash/
mkdir lol
mkdir not
sleep 2
mkdir glop

Mon bash l'éxécute (déjà ça Smilie) à sa façon.....
Je me retrouve avec non pas 3 dossiers lol, not et glop. Mais les dossiers : lol?, not? et glop (oui ! un de bon !!!!!). Et, une erreur sur le sleep : sleep invalid interval '2\r'

Oh oh, mais que vois-je ? un retour de ligne ?!
Bon, certe j'ai sauté des lignes, mais c'est pour aérer... Je ne suis pas obligée de tout mettre sur la même ligne dans un fichier de commande externe ? non ? si ??? (j'en suis à mon 4eme jour de unix >_< .... pardonnez ma noob'attitude)

Bon, j'ai créé mon fichier avec notepad (j'utilise cygwin, donc j'édite mes fichiers par confort via note-pad). Mais, je l'ai tout réécrit après ça avec vi !
Et kif kif bourricot !

Arg.... Ca m'a déjà bouffé 2-3 bonnes heures.... Des idées ???

Merci d'avance !
Sluvah
# 2  
Old 11-10-2010
English.
# 3  
Old 11-10-2010
Ok I just understand that this forum is an englishone and what I was seeing was a translation.. I'm the dumbest....

So, my problem is, whith this command I get 3 folders, 2 with a ? at the end, and one without it. And, thanks to the sleep command, I realise that my bash add a \r to the end of each line...

How can I repare this ???
Thx !
# 4  
Old 11-10-2010
1) Stop editing your scripts in Notepad. Create them inside the shell with an editor like nano or vim.
2) tr -d '\r' < oldscript > newscript
3) To delete a dir with a weird name, something like find ./ -iname 'lol*' -type d -exec rmdir '{}' ';'
# 5  
Old 11-10-2010
As you realize also vi is your friend not notepad...
You could give a try to see if you have dos2ux (dos2unix depending of flavours...) installed and convert your script file...
but the best is to edit it with vi and see the content!
# 6  
Old 11-10-2010
Indeed, notepad is not my friend... But, nano seems to be !

Thanks, you resolved my problem... But I still have to re-write all my scripts because your
Code:
tr -d '\r' f_mkdir.sh f_mkdir_2.sh

do not work Smilie

It is saying : extra operand `f_mkdir.sh'

Any ideas ?
Thx

Last edited by sluvah; 11-10-2010 at 10:39 AM.. Reason: forgot a line
# 7  
Old 11-10-2010
What Operating System and version you you have?

Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

sum two numbers on a grep commande with the parameter -n

Hello, I want to know how i can sum two numbers in a grep command with the parameter -n. this code return line number and the line who have the "pattern" : *\).*/\1/p') ] but now i want to suw *\).*/\1/p')] with 1 to have the next line: *\).*/\1/p')] + 1 : it can't work. Thanks you (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: samara80
4 Replies

2. AIX

commande mailx : spaces in the title

Hello ! I use mailx to send emails. I use it like that mailx -s $titleMail $mailAdr < BODY_MAIL.txt The problem , is if i have some spaces in the variable titleMail it is considered by the command mailx like other mail adress to send the mail. Anyone would have a suggestion... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: comboDev
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

cree a variable from a commande result

Hi everybody I m looking the put the result of a commande to a Variable i explain here is my command: cat sortie | grep "^"| awk '{ print $1}' 15 sortie is a text file I want to put the result of command in a variable X and the end i would like echo $X 15 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kykyboss
3 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question