map Page Down and Page up to ] and [

Operating Systems AIX map Page Down and Page up to ] and [
# 1  
Old 03-01-2005
map Page Down and Page up to ] and [

how do I map Page Down and Page up to ] and [ in my terminal using the .exrc file. Currently its not working and the use of ^F and ^B doesn't attract me at all.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk: Page number with total number of pages, EG Page 1 of 5

So I've worked how to add page numbers based on regex. It's using the footer text. How do we get the total amount added so we have page number with the total number of pages? Desired output: Page No:1 of 5 Thanks in advance. (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: tugar
15 Replies

2. Web Development

New "Page Not Found" (404) Page

Made some changes to the forum, so when a page is not found and generates a 404 error, the site redirects to "Today's Posts" page and added a "Not Found" message: <?php header('HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found', true, 404); header("Location: https://www.unix.com/search.php?do=getdaily&redirect=404");... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for adding page number before page breaks

Hi, If there is an expert that can help: I have many txt files that are produced from pdftotext that include page breaks the page breaks seem to be unix style hex 0C. I want to add page numbers before each page break as in : Page XXXX Regards antman (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: antman
9 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print multiple copies page by page using lp command

Hi I have a pdf file that is being generated using the rwrun command in the shell script. I then have the lp command in the shell script to print the same pdf file. Suppose there are 4 pages in the pdf file , I need to print 2 copies of the first page, 2 copies of the second page , then 2... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: megha2525
7 Replies

5. Web Development

Page load time- local page

Hi Is there a way to calculate the page load time, I am trying to calculate the load time of a page locally. I found tools to do this over http or https but none that work locally. Any ideas? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_123
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

display command output page per page

Good afternoon, I wonder how i could use unix commands to ease the reading of long command result output ? like the "php -i" or any other command that returns a long answer. I could not find the right terms to Google it or search the forum. Therefore I bother you with this question. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mat_k
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

vi page setup

Hi All, I am facing some strange problem. can anyone help to resolve this. When i open any programs, scripts or any files in VI editor, only first 8 lines are displaying in the bottom of the screen. If i press control + f to go to next page, again second 8 lines are displaying. I have to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: senthil_is
3 Replies

8. Solaris

High Page In and Executable page In

Hi, Currently I'm experience very high page ins on my system running on solaris 10. From vmstat, the page ins figure is very high, further drill down shows the page ins are from file system and occassional spike in executable page ins. Details as follow: oracle@perch:/files>> vmstat 5... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: srage
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

lpr- how to print from page to page

hi all i have file_1 which contains 66 pages and i want to print only page 1 to 3 i try to write like this lp -d name_of_printer file_1 -P 1-7 this command does not work any ideas ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: naamas03
4 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
Sendpage::PageQueue(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Sendpage::PageQueue(3pm)

NAME
PageQueue.pm - extends the Queue module, adding the Page module smarts SYNOPSIS
$pqueue=Sendpage::PageQueue($config); # read waiting pages while ($fh=$pqueue->getPage($db)) { # build up $page @stuff=$pqueue->pullPageFromFile($db,$fh); $page=Sendpage::Page->new(@stuff); # do something to change $page # write changes back to queue $pqueue->writePage($page); $pqueue->fileDone(); } # add a new page $fh=$pqueue->addPage($page); DESCRIPTION
This is a module for use in sendpage(1). BUGS
Obviously, needs more docs. AUTHOR
Kees Cook <kees@outflux.net> SEE ALSO
perl(1), sendpage(1), Sendpage::KeesConf(3), Sendpage::KeesLog(3), Sendpage::Modem(3), Sendpage::PagingCentral(3), Sendpage::Page(3), Sendpage::Recipient(3), Sendpage::Queue(3) COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2000 Kees Cook. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.0 2008-01-03 Sendpage::PageQueue(3pm)