Mozilla 1.7 and java 1.6

Operating Systems Solaris Mozilla 1.7 and java 1.6
# 1  
Old 02-19-2009
Mozilla 1.7 and java 1.6

Hi community,

I've a problem with mozilla 1.7. I'm working on Sun Workstation with Solaris10 and I just installed java 1.6_0 but when I start a GUI from a remote Server I see that the version is still 1.5.

the output of " java -version" shows 1.6.
Maybe is a problem with a mozilla link towards java version.

Could you help me please? It's URGENT

Thaks!!!!
# 2  
Old 02-19-2009
You already change the symbolic link in your plugins directory inside the mozilla directory? Maybe in here /usr/sfw/lib/mozilla/plugins
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Mozilla crashing when viewing java console

I installed the Java 1.4.2_19 JRE, SDK, and Mozilla plugin in SCO (OpenServer 5.0.7). However, every time I try and view the java console, the browser immediately closes. Likewise, if I navigate to a website that tries to load an applet, the browser immediately closes. I've checked and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jdsnatl
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

java runtime for mozilla firefox 3.5.3 installation

Hi, community, I am using Karmica koala 9.10 and I wish to add to Firefox the JRE plugin. What I have to do? The problem arises when I try to copy from the Downloads dir the file to /usr/java that I created. I must have the root permissions, I think. Please help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mauropera
1 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

mozilla java plugin

i have mozilla 1.0.1 and cant get the java plugin installed. ive let the auto installer do it the first time, but it never worked, so i tried manually and still it dosnt work. ive read on the mozilla.org website that the plugin needs to be simlinked from somwhere else to the plugin directory. does... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
2 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question