Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mozilla 1.7 and java 1.6
Operating Systems Solaris Mozilla 1.7 and java 1.6 Post 302289328 by bagmc on Thursday 19th of February 2009 09:57:20 AM
Old 02-19-2009
You already change the symbolic link in your plugins directory inside the mozilla directory? Maybe in here /usr/sfw/lib/mozilla/plugins

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

mozilla java plugin

i have mozilla 1.0.1 and cant get the java plugin installed. ive let the auto installer do it the first time, but it never worked, so i tried manually and still it dosnt work. ive read on the mozilla.org website that the plugin needs to be simlinked from somwhere else to the plugin directory. does... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

java runtime for mozilla firefox 3.5.3 installation

Hi, community, I am using Karmica koala 9.10 and I wish to add to Firefox the JRE plugin. What I have to do? The problem arises when I try to copy from the Downloads dir the file to /usr/java that I created. I must have the root permissions, I think. Please help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mauropera
1 Replies

3. SCO

Mozilla crashing when viewing java console

I installed the Java 1.4.2_19 JRE, SDK, and Mozilla plugin in SCO (OpenServer 5.0.7). However, every time I try and view the java console, the browser immediately closes. Likewise, if I navigate to a website that tries to load an applet, the browser immediately closes. I've checked and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jdsnatl
1 Replies
pipelog.conf(4) 						   File Formats 						   pipelog.conf(4)

NAME
pipelog.conf - pipelog configuration for libpipelog.so of the plugins of gnome-system-log file SYNOPSIS
/usr/lib/gnome-system-log/plugins/pipelog.conf DESCRIPTION
The libpipelog.so is a plugin for gnome-system-log(1), it runs commands through pipes and get the output of the individual pipe as a log content. Users can copy the file into $HOME/.gnome2/gnome-system-log/plugins/`uname -p` to overwrite the system default one. The syntax of pipelog.conf file is: <log path><whitespace><command> <command> may be a simple program name (which will be found in $PATH) or an absolute path of a binary with arguments list. "%s" can be included in <command> zero or one time, will be replaced by <log path> in runtime. FILES
/usr/lib/gnome-system-log/plugins/pipelog.conf The system default configuration file for the plugin libpipelog.so $HOME/.gnome2/gnome-system-log/plugins/`uname -p`/pipelog.conf The user specific configuration file for the plugin libpipelog.so EMAMPLE
/var/adm/wtmpx last /var/adm/utmpx /bin/last -f %s SEE ALSO
gnome-system-log(1), grablogs.conf(4) gnome-utils 2.16.0 13 Oct 2006 pipelog.conf(4)