8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
Can I download Debian or SUSE for free? If so, from where on the internet can I get a free version of Unix? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jsb1022
2. Shell Programming and Scripting
I ask you how to make a
Anti-malicious files and viruses
Or if one of you a small example of the work on the same place and I hope my request
I want a small patch or the process of examination Virus
---------- Post updated... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: x-zer0
I am new to linux. I want to install it on my home computer. I have a few questions.
1) if an exploit is found on linux, how long is it before it gets patched up? My worry is that because there are not many linux users, if a big is found, then it will be a long time before others... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamesByars
I know that UNIX is almost untouchable but my server is slower than previous days .
I found out that some users have watched porn on net , could they compromised system security .
So I have 2 questions
1. Has on market any viruses for Solaris
2. How to block some internet sites under... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
Can anyone explain why generally there are no viruses in Unix.
Do any of the big Anti Virus supplier produce anything for Unix platforms ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jimthompson
6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators
I downloaded the terminal client on my sidekick one and I am trying to figure out what is the right host to log in to unix,in order to use its feature. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: elwil
7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions
I had just recently experienced, a bad experience... Apperently, a worm got into my computer a created itself in my MS-DOS. No serious damage was done, but I did a little study on it, through my computer. The virus got thought my scan, by coding itself as an HTML file. Don't know why it did that,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hdk_mkr
I am fed up of getting viruses on my computer.
They come from other computers on the network and I'm fed up with them.
Can anyone reccomend some virus scanning software or something that I can use to prevent my machine from getting viruses?
Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacx2