Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sneding mails out
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers sneding mails out Post 99824 by stancwong on Tuesday 21st of February 2006 08:37:05 PM
Old 02-21-2006
Any help guys @_@?? Thanks in advance

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to block mails sent using rmail

Hi, I have a bunch of cron jobs which sends e-mails to many set of users. My scripts invoked by cron jobs use "rmail" for this. I have to make a test run of the cron jobs and I don't want the users to get mail during my test run. I cannot got to each script and modify rmail as I have lots of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: snvijaysankar
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

mailx is not working outside e-mails

HI i wrote schell script to send e-mail automatically. it works only e-mail for our company.say for example, company name is : abc, example: joe@abc.com every body is receiving with xxx@abc.com (abc.com) if any body from outside of our company like joe@xyz.com.(xyz.com) are not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: raosurya
3 Replies

3. AIX

Not able to send mails

Hi, I am not able to send mails to the recipents. I am using AIX 5.3 Version and using the below command. cat test.log|mail -s "TestMail" user1@mail.com Can you please tell me is there any configurations to be done or is the above command wrong? Thanks & Regards Sheshadri (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arsheshadri
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

undeleiverd mails

Could anyone tell me where the undelivered mails are stored in unix . i m using IBM AIX 3 version. when i give command mail.it shows me all the mail .but where exactly the mails are stored esp undelivered ones (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ali560045
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

bcc in mails

Hi, how to put some receipients for mail in bcc and some receipients in to. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasee
2 Replies

6. Linux

Mails group

Ok, i am using backupPC for backup machines, backuppc can send mail to one person, while i cannot get how to configure many users which seems kind of headache, i want to set a group with a mail so when i send to it it sends to all group members, can i do that using sendmail? again i want a group... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: XP_2600
0 Replies

7. SuSE

mails not getting sent ...

Guys I have not much idea on suse or any other linux flavour. This is what i have: cat /etc/issue Welcome to SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 9 (i586) - Kernel \r (\l). ps -ef |grep postfix |grep -v grep root 18620 1 0 Mar17 ? 00:00:00 /usr/lib/postfix/master postfix ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ak835
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Checking Mails Using Unix

Hi..Is it possible for unix to monitor outlook for a particualr period of time and trigger oracle upon receiving a mail with particular content... Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: varadharajan87
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

can not see mails

Hi, on AIX 6.1, I want to verify my night batch then I issued mail and : > mail /tmp: No space left on device What does it mean ? How can I see my mails ? What shoud I do ? Also : df -k /dev/hd3 131072 125676 5% 46 1% /tmp Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to see unread e-mails only in Alpine?

Does anyone have any idea how to see only unread (new) e-mails in the Alpine client when using IMAP? I finally have a fast IMAP client, but don't want to go over all the e-mails I've already read through other clients... Thanks in advance for any hints. ---------- Post updated at 01:21 PM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamesR404
0 Replies
Server::Client(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Server::Client(3pm)

NAME
Net::SMTP::Server::Client - Client session handling for Net::SMTP::Server. SYNOPSIS
use Carp; use Net::SMTP::Server; use Net::SMTP::Server::Client; use Net::SMTP::Server::Relay; $server = new Net::SMTP::Server('localhost', 25) || croak("Unable to handle client connection: $! "); while($conn = $server->accept()) { # We can perform all sorts of checks here for spammers, ACLs, # and other useful stuff to check on a connection. # Handle the client's connection and spawn off a new parser. # This can/should be a fork() or a new thread, # but for simplicity... my $client = new Net::SMTP::Server::Client($conn) || croak("Unable to handle client connection: $! "); # Process the client. This command will block until # the connecting client completes the SMTP transaction. $client->process || next; # In this simple server, we're just relaying everything # to a server. If a real server were implemented, you # could save email to a file, or perform various other # actions on it here. my $relay = new Net::SMTP::Server::Relay($client->{FROM}, $client->{TO}, $client->{MSG}); } DESCRIPTION
The Net::SMTP::Server::Client module implements all the session handling required for a Net::SMTP::Server::Client connection. The above example demonstrates how to use Net::SMTP::Server::Client with Net::SMTP::Server to handle SMTP connections. $client = new Net::SMTP::Server::Client($conn) Net::SMTP::Server::Client accepts one argument that must be a handle to a connection that will be used for communication. Once you have a new client session, simply call: $client->process This processes an SMTP transaction. THIS MAY APPEAR TO HANG -- ESPECIALLY IF THERE IS A LARGE AMOUNT OF DATA BEING SENT. Once this method returns, the server will have processed an entire SMTP transaction, and is ready to continue. Once $client->process returns, various fields have been filled in. Those are: $client->{TO} -- This is an array containing the intended recipients for this message. There may be multiple recipients for any given message. $client->{FROM} -- This is the sender of the given message. $client->{MSG} -- The actual message data. :) AUTHOR AND COPYRIGHT Net::SMTP::Server / SMTP::Server is Copyright(C) 1999, MacGyver (aka Habeeb J. Dihu) <macgyver@tos.net>. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may distribute this package under the terms of either the GNU General Public License or the Artistic License, as specified in the Perl README file. SEE ALSO
Net::SMTP::Server::Server, Net::SMTP::Server::Relay perl v5.10.1 1999-12-28 Server::Client(3pm)