Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C Lessons
Top Forums Programming C Lessons Post 99256 by yemen on Wednesday 15th of February 2006 11:05:25 PM
Old 02-16-2006
its' really very useful

many thanks bro

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Private Lessons

Hi everyone, I'm looking to hire for private lessons a individual who is presently working as a unix system administrator or instructor in school who is teaching unix. I live in Clifton nj my nubmer is Cell **no phonenumbers on this forum** or email **no emails on this forum** please let me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: john furman
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

The 5 Minute Management Course (Six Lessons)

Lesson 1: A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbour. Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

vi/vim lessons 1 - 7

Basic Editing https://www.unix.com/members/neo-albums-forum-pics-picture525-vi-vim-tutorial-1-basic-editing.gif (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
9 Replies
AMC-MAILING(1)						       Auto Multiple Choice						    AMC-MAILING(1)

NAME
AMC-mailing - mail PDF annotated completed answer sheets to students SYNOPSIS
auto-multiple-choice mailing [--xmlargs args.xml] --projet project-dir --students-list students-list.csv [--list-encoding encoding] --email-column col --sender sender-email --subject subject --text email-body [--debug file.log] [transport arguments...] DESCRIPTION
The command AMC-mailing.pl sends by email the PDF annotated completed answer sheets to the students. Email addresses are taken from the students list file. --projet project-dir Gives the project directory. --students-list students-list.csv sets the students list file name. --list-encoding encoding selects an encoding for file students-list.csv (default is utf-8). --email-column col sets the name of the column containing the email addresses of the students in the students list file. --sender sender-email sets the sender email. --subject subject sets the subject of the emails to send. --text email-body sets the body text of the emails to send. --transport transport sets the transport to use. transport may be sendmail or SMTP. --debug file.log gives a file to fill with debugging information. TRANSPORT ARGUMENTS
Depending on the value used for argument transport, the following arguments can be added: Transport sendmail --sendmail-path path sets the path to the sendmail command (defaults to /usr/sbin/sendmail). Transport SMTP --smtp-host host sets the SMTP hostname (defaults to smtp). --smtp-port port sets the port to use (default value is 25). ARGUMENTS IN A XML FILE
To avoid encoding problems, one can place some arguments in a XML file and use the --xmlargs file.xml argument as the first command argument. Here is an exemple of such a file: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <arguments> <arg>--sender</arg><arg>Bienvenue &lt;paamc@passoire.fr&gt;</arg> <arg>--text</arg><arg>Voila votre copie corrigee</arg> <arg>--subject</arg><arg>QCM</arg> </arguments> AUTHORS
Alexis Bienvenue <paamc@passoire.fr> Main author Jean Berard Translation from French Georges Khaznadar Translation from French COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Alexis Bienvenue This document can be used according to the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later. Auto Multiple Choice 1.1.1 06/19/2012 AMC-MAILING(1)