Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Routing
Special Forums IP Networking Routing Post 9729 by doeboy on Thursday 1st of November 2001 07:37:16 PM
Old 11-01-2001
Question

Wait a second....Smilie

First of all... what exactly are you trying to accomplish here? What is this daemon these users want to run?

Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Routing

I have SCO Unix. I have 2 routers. as it is now, when someone telnets to UNIX and goes through router #1 everything is fine. The users who go through router #2 can not connect at all. I talked to CISCO and they said I need to set up a second Gateway on UNIX. They said what is happening is that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: john fli
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

routing

Can anyone help with the following; I am working on a unix server (Apple OS X Server). We have two network cards in the server. Both cards are on different subnets i.e en1 is on 192.168.10.10/24 and the built in ethernet is on 10.10.150.10/24. From a computer plugged into en1 (and set to ip... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrthrt
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

routing

Hi, in which file and how shuold be decalred a gateway and its IP adresse ? Where and how add a gateway ? Many thanks before. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
4 Replies

4. Linux

Routing

Hello Friends I have two network cards eth0 192.168.100.1 eth1 10.0.0.1 There NIC connect with diff. LAN I want to make my Linux machine as a Router, Please tell me using IPTABLES command ROUTE command :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaibw
2 Replies

5. IP Networking

IP Routing

I am using RedHat Linux 9, In this box their are two lan intefaces. eth0 ====> LAN 192.168.100.100 255.255.255.0 eth1 ====> Internet Static IP 255.255.255.0 59.144.168.226 (Gateway) I want to define a gateway 59.144.168.226 for my LAN... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaibw
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Routing tables

Hey guys, I needed to add a route to my routing table and I got it to work but on reboot it gets removed. Anyone know what file I can add this route to so it stays on the machine after a reboot? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingdbag
9 Replies

7. IP Networking

Routing table

Hi all, I am confusing with routing table, i use linux and iptables. i have 1 internet gateway, and 1 router for VPN. here is my network. eth0=192.168.0.1 eth1=192.168.100.1 192.168.0.0/24 --- eth0(Linux Box)eth1 ---(DSL)---Internet | ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: blesets
4 Replies

8. IP Networking

Proper routing

I have a series of new machines that are internet facing (have IP's that are accessible via the 'net) and it has internal facing interfaces. I need to be able to communicate back to the internal network to a specific server which processes monitoring and e-mail traffic. I've been told that I should... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BOFH
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AIX 5.3 Routing

Hey all you *Nix Gurus...I got a relatively simple one for ya. I just cloned an AIX 5.3 server without copy over the Network info. However, now I need to update the routing table on the destination server so that it mirrors the source. Aside from painstakingly, manually updating the ODM using... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BlitzSonik
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

about realloc routing

#include <malloc.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <unistd.h> int* allocat_array(void) { int *array; int tmp; int n_values = 0 ; array = malloc(sizeof(int)); if(array == NULL) return NULL; while(scanf("%d",&tmp) != EOF) { ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vincent__tse
1 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_ROUTE(7)						OCF resource agents					    OCF_HEARTBEAT_ROUTE(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_Route - Manages network routes SYNOPSIS
Route [start | stop | monitor | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
Enables and disables network routes. Supports host and net routes, routes via a gateway address, and routes using specific source addresses. This resource agent is useful if a node's routing table needs to be manipulated based on node role assignment. Consider the following example use case: - One cluster node serves as an IPsec tunnel endpoint. - All other nodes use the IPsec tunnel to reach hosts in a specific remote network. Then, here is how you would implement this scheme making use of the Route resource agent: - Configure an ipsec LSB resource. - Configure a cloned Route OCF resource. - Create an order constraint to ensure that ipsec is started before Route. - Create a colocation constraint between the ipsec and Route resources, to make sure no instance of your cloned Route resource is started on the tunnel endpoint itself. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
destination The destination network (or host) to be configured for the route. Specify the netmask suffix in CIDR notation (e.g. "/24"). If no suffix is given, a host route will be created. Specify "0.0.0.0/0" or "default" if you want this resource to set the system default route. (unique, required, string, no default) device The outgoing network device to use for this route. (unique, optional, string, no default) gateway The gateway IP address to use for this route. (unique, optional, string, no default) source The source IP address to be configured for the route. (unique, optional, string, no default) table The routing table to be configured for the route. (optional, string, no default) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 20. Suggested interval: 10. reload Suggested minimum timeout: 20. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 20. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a Route resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive p_Route ocf:heartbeat:Route params destination=string op monitor timeout="20" interval="10" depth="0" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/Route_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents UNKNOWN 03/09/2014 OCF_HEARTBEAT_ROUTE(7)