Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers vi: deleted text not placed in register Post 97183 by blowtorch on Friday 27th of January 2006 12:34:07 AM
Old 01-27-2006
Sorry, looks like you are stuck with the last delete/last command undo.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can't register

I tried registering, but no matter what email address I provide, it says not a valid address and not the same in confirm. I tried many times, but no go. I thought I had already registered as Sully but even that didn't like my email address for password info. Of course, that could be someone else... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Not registered
2 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

I tried my best to register myself on unix.com but i am not lucky, can you pls give me instruction. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kuldeep_Sngh333
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cant register

Registration denied. Sorry, The UNIX and Linux Forums runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via by posting in this forum if you believe this is in error What's with this? Tried 2 email accounts in case your forum blocks either. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diagonal
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can not register

I need help from the scripting threads and want to register. I tried it several times, but I was all the time rejected, because of your spam policy. I do what you have written, but I wasn't still able to register. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ScAr
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

hi,admin: i come from china,my country is in the blocked list.i want to register a account,can you help me? infomation: username: zhengzfand email:<removed> (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can't register

I am in China. China is in the blocked country list. I can't register. And I don't have a static ip. Can u help me to fix it. I want to register with following information: Username:liuchengzhang email:<removed> Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liuchengzhang
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cannot able to Register!

Hi Admin, I am unable to register . Request you to help me in getting my registration done. Name: Raghavendra Kulkarni Mail id : <removed> Thanking you in advance for your support. (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

Hi Admin, Currently, i am not able to register in this site. Kindly let me know what need to done. Thanks, ramesh (1 Reply)
1 Replies

9. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can not register

I want to register as "nezabudka", but I can't and I have a dynamic ip address. My country is not in the list of restrictions. I'm alive, I'm not a bot ))) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nezabudka
3 Replies
GLDELETESHADER(3G)						   OpenGL Manual						GLDELETESHADER(3G)

NAME
glDeleteShader - Deletes a shader object C SPECIFICATION
void glDeleteShader(GLuint shader); PARAMETERS
shader Specifies the shader object to be deleted. DESCRIPTION
glDeleteShader frees the memory and invalidates the name associated with the shader object specified by shader. This command effectively undoes the effects of a call to glCreateShader(). If a shader object to be deleted is attached to a program object, it will be flagged for deletion, but it will not be deleted until it is no longer attached to any program object, for any rendering context (i.e., it must be detached from wherever it was attached before it will be deleted). A value of 0 for shader will be silently ignored. To determine whether an object has been flagged for deletion, call glGetShader() with arguments shader and GL_DELETE_STATUS. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if shader is not a value generated by OpenGL. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGetAttachedShaders() with the program object to be queried glGetShader() with arguments shader and GL_DELETE_STATUS glIsShader() SEE ALSO
glCreateProgram(), glCreateShader(), glDetachShader(), glUseProgram() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2005 3Dlabs Inc. Ltd. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLDELETESHADER(3G)