Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help with shell script - Unix Gurus calling Post 96948 by Ygor on Tuesday 24th of January 2006 09:44:54 PM
Old 01-24-2006
Got perl? Try...
Code:
perl -00pe 's/(.*\n){3}Error.*\n//g' file1

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling an Oracle Stored Procedure from Unix shell script

hai, can anybody say how to call or to execute an oracle stored procedure in oracle from unix... thanks in advance.... for ur reply.... by, leo (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Leojhose
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling procedure through Unix Shell

how to 1) invoke batch profile to run sqlplus on XXXXX server. 2) execute truncate table xtra.xtra_card_email_request using procedure dbadmin.truncate_table . 3) Check the count before and after the job run. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jakred
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling a request set from Unix shell Script

Hi All, I want to call a concurrent request set from a shell script. I am getting the syntax error "syntax error at line 417 : `(' unexpected" in the below script. v_request_id=fnd_request.submit_request(application => 'APPL_SHORT_NAME' ,program => 'PROGRAM_SHORT_NAME' ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: swatipevekar
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling mysql gurus : need help with my view

hi there I have a view which is working fine, but i have been told that i need to make sure the resulting output excludes all rows with nic_status equal to the string "removed". Does anybody know in which part of the code below i would place the conditional ... WHERE nic_status !=... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling Java Method from UNIX using shell script

Hi All, I need to call a java method from a shell script. I know we can use the command java ClassName to call the main method in it. But I need to call another method that is there in the class and pass an email to it. Can I use java ClassName.MethodName(email) Any help will be... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RahulK
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

calling a unix shell script from sqlplus

I want to execute a shell script from sqlplus prompt and get its output back to sqlplus. Is this possible? if yes just give me an example for doing that. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: boopathyvasagam
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Shell Scripting( Calling from Unix to PLSQL)

Hello Experts, I have the following questions to be discussed here at this esteemed discussion forum. I have two Excel sheets which contain Unix Commands llike creating directory the structure/ftp/Copy/Zip etc to basically create an environment. I need help in understanding some of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: faizsaadq
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Calling all the awk gurus out there.

Hi all, I just signed up to the forums, although, I have lurked on here for awhile. Anyways, my issue is I am trying to get awk to spit out something I can use without having to spend hours in excel hell haha. So, I used sed to replace the spaces with semicolons and redirected that to a file. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: savigabi
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Control not returning from Sqlplus to calling UNIX shell script.

Hello All, I have a UNIX script which will prepare anonymous oracle pl/sql block in a temporary file in run time and passes this file to sqlplus as given below. cat > $v_Input_File 2>>$v_Log << EOF BEGIN EXECUTE IMMEDIATE 'ALTER SESSION FORCE PARALLEL DML PARALLEL 16'; EXECUTE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikas_trl
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Control not returning from Sqlplus to calling UNIX shell script.

Hello All, I have exactly same issue @vikas_trl had in following link: https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/259854-control-not-returning-sqlplus-calling-unix-shell-script.html I wonder if he or somebody else could find the issue's cause or the solution. Any help would... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RicardoQ
4 Replies
Mail::Server::IMAP4(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Mail::Server::IMAP4(3pm)

NAME
Mail::Server::IMAP4 - IMAP4 server implementation (not completed) INHERITANCE
Mail::Server::IMAP4 is a Mail::Server is a Mail::Reporter SYNOPSIS
!!!Partially implemented!!!! my $server = Mail::Server::IMAP4->new($msg); DESCRIPTION
This module is a place-holder, which can be used to grow code which is needed to implement a full IMAP4 server. Although the server is not implemented, parts of this server are already available. o Mail::Server::IMAP4::Fetch used to capture "FETCH" related information from a message, and produce server-side FETCH answers. o Mail::Server::IMAP4::List produce LIST reponses about existing folders. This works in combination with a Mail::Box::Manage::User object. o Mail::Server::IMAP4::Search the SEARCH request. Not implemented yet... looking for a volunteer. METHODS
Constructors Mail::Server::IMAP4->new(OPTIONS) See "Constructors" in Mail::Reporter Error handling $obj->AUTOLOAD() See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->addReport(OBJECT) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->defaultTrace([LEVEL]|[LOGLEVEL, TRACELEVEL]|[LEVEL, CALLBACK]) Mail::Server::IMAP4->defaultTrace([LEVEL]|[LOGLEVEL, TRACELEVEL]|[LEVEL, CALLBACK]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->errors() See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->log([LEVEL [,STRINGS]]) Mail::Server::IMAP4->log([LEVEL [,STRINGS]]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->logPriority(LEVEL) Mail::Server::IMAP4->logPriority(LEVEL) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->logSettings() See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->notImplemented() See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->report([LEVEL]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->reportAll([LEVEL]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->trace([LEVEL]) See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter $obj->warnings() See "Error handling" in Mail::Reporter Cleanup $obj->DESTROY() See "Cleanup" in Mail::Reporter $obj->inGlobalDestruction() See "Cleanup" in Mail::Reporter DETAILS
See RFC2060: "Internet Message Access Protocol IMAP4v1" DIAGNOSTICS
Error: Package $package does not implement $method. Fatal error: the specific package (or one of its superclasses) does not implement this method where it should. This message means that some other related classes do implement this method however the class at hand does not. Probably you should investigate this and probably inform the author of the package. SEE ALSO
This module is part of Mail-Box distribution version 2.105, built on May 07, 2012. Website: http://perl.overmeer.net/mailbox/ LICENSE
Copyrights 2001-2012 by [Mark Overmeer]. For other contributors see ChangeLog. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.14.2 2012-05-07 Mail::Server::IMAP4(3pm)