Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: winzip.exe virus attack
Special Forums Cybersecurity winzip.exe virus attack Post 96666 by thaduka on Sunday 22nd of January 2006 02:20:01 PM
Old 01-22-2006
winzip.exe virus attack

HI All,

I am using win 2000 and win 98 system, my system has got attacked with "winzip.exe" virus. please help me in recovering from this problem. I am not able to open any sites which has norton/antivirus/ etc and also not able to run norton anti virus. please help me

thanks
satish

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Virus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can linux get a virus on the boot sec from windows? becuse my buddys computer micro trend cmos virus keeps telling him that there is a boot sec virus on my hdd is that possable or is the box being dumb and looking at the linux boot as a virus? it was set up as a windows box not a linux... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: amicrawler2000
4 Replies

2. Programming

how To edit exe to insert a serial no wich can be usd by runing exe

At time of installation I have to open the resource. and i have to insert a string serial number in the exe. please provide me code to edit the exe (in solaris) to insert a serial number which can be used by exe at run time. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssahu
6 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Help Virus Attack Windows Oracle Patches.

Hi, Our Network is attacked by Virus. We are currently looking for all Oracle Database/Product (all possible versions) based patches. Kindly let us know from where can we get them. This is a very urgent requirement. With Thanks Vishwa. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: S.Vishwanath
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can solaris's Zip/Unzip handle Winzip Version 10.0 Files?

I understand that this version of Winzip allows 129-bit AES encryption and passwords. Can Solaris handle that yet? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BCarlson
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling Winzip from perl script

Hi, I would like to invoke "Winzip" utility from a perl script, input the name of zip file and provide output path for unzipped files. Any pointers will be appreciated. Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: MobileUser
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

gzip compatibility with WinZip/PKZIP

I have 4 files in a dir , A_to_Z.txt Z_to_A.txt 1_to_20.txt 20_to_1.txt I want to create a single gzip file which will contain these 4 text files. This gzip file should be compatible with Windows PKZIP/WinZip. I know you will suggest 'tar' command. But PKZIP/WinZip dont recognize zipped tar... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kanu_kanu
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

winzip compatible command

Dear friends, I m new to Unix, can anybody please guide me on how to zip and password protect a normal text (or any file) in unix prompt? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: topgear1000cc
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to open WinZip file in linux

Hi i am an fresh engineer working in a Embedding company and i am new to linux so any one help me to teach or tell how to open a WinZip file in linux as i use gunzip but hte file suffix is not gz so can any one healp me... urs ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wagmare
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Issue: Compress in unix server and FTP to windows and open the compress file using Winzip

Hi All ! We have to compress a big data file in unix server and transfer it to windows and uncompress it using winzip in windows. I have used the utility ZIP like the below. zip -e <newfilename> df2_test_extract.dat but when I compress files greater than 4 gb using zip utility, it... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sakthifire
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

.csv.gz file extract errors using Winzip

HI All, Currently, i am working on bash shell. I have generated the csv file via shell script and because of high size , i have zip the csv file and send it to the outlook in windows. filename : viswa.csv.gz i can able to receive the mail successfully , But i am not able to view the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatviswa
4 Replies
curs_legacy(3X) 														   curs_legacy(3X)

NAME
getattrs - get curses cursor and window coordinates, attributes SYNOPSIS
#include <curses.h> int getattrs(WINDOW *win); int getbegx(WINDOW *win); int getbegy(WINDOW *win); int getcurx(WINDOW *win); int getcury(WINDOW *win); int getmaxx(WINDOW *win); int getmaxy(WINDOW *win); int getparx(WINDOW *win); int getpary(WINDOW *win); DESCRIPTION
The getbegy and getbegx functions return the same data as getbegyx. The getcury and getcurx functions return the same data as getyx. The getmaxy and getmaxx functions return the same data as getmaxyx. The getpary and getparx functions return the same data as getparyx. RETURN VALUE
These functions return an integer, or ERR if the window parameter is null. NOTES
All of these interfaces are provided as macros and functions. The macros are suppressed (and only the functions provided) when NCURSES_OPAQUE is defined. The standard forms such as getyx must be implemented as macros, and (in this implementation) are defined in terms of the functions described here, to avoid reliance on internal details of the WINDOW structure. PORTABILITY
These functions were supported on Version 7, BSD or System V implementations. SEE ALSO
curses(3X), curs_getyx(3X), curs_opaque(3X) curs_legacy(3X)