Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Non Technical, really !!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Non Technical, really !! Post 96551 by blowtorch on Friday 20th of January 2006 11:56:50 PM
Old 01-21-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perderabo
I believe that there are 11 seas and 13 continents. But I don't have either list yet. Give me a few years and I'll get back to you. Smilie
Thirteen? That seems to be too many doesn't it? Um... let's see now...
1 & 2. North and South America
3. Africa
4. Europe
5. Asia
6. Australia/Oceania
7. Antarctica

That's it. I've run out. I don't think that the Arctic is a continent on its own... there isn't much land there under all that ice. And Perderabo, my two cents about the border between Europe and Asia - North of the Black Sea it would be the border of Russia and South of the Black Sea, it would be the border of Turkey.

Here is a rather decent map of the world.

Last edited by blowtorch; 01-21-2006 at 01:04 AM..

ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)