Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Non Technical, really !!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Non Technical, really !! Post 96537 by linuxpenguin on Friday 20th of January 2006 06:38:31 PM
Old 01-20-2006
Computer Non Technical, really !!

Hmm, Browsing the forums, bumped into this forum. And unfortunately and pitifully, there was just one thread telling what this forum is for and even more bad, there was another thread which was a technical question.
So you see, it probably only means guys on this forum just can "get away" (as neo describes this forum for) with technology.

This particular forum doesnt appear to be as old as the others but sure is an interesting category, for non-interesting people, I guess Smilie

well, but it seems interesting to me, and I am now wondering what kind of non-technical stuff is going to here. Now guys please dont start getting any ideas.

hmm, how about someone putting down some
1. office experiences, some real funny events at workplace
2. Life History of Perderabo (or adolf hitler for that matter Smilie)
3. did earth always have 7 continents.

guys, I am going to steal some topics from National Geographic now Smilie

ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)