Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: get installed patch list
Operating Systems Solaris get installed patch list Post 96316 by umen on Thursday 19th of January 2006 09:29:33 AM
Old 01-19-2006
get installed patch list

Hello all
is there any way to get installed patch list on Solaris ?
thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Is A Patch installed?

Is there a way to find out if a patch has been applied? I'm running Solaris 2.6 on an Ultra Sparc machine. Our UNIX System Admin has left the company and unfortunately for the time being I'm the man. I need to know if he installed Kernel patch 103640-05 and Thread patch 103920-05 before I can... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dman110168
5 Replies

2. AIX

Date Patch was Installed

HI All, Is it possible to find from An AIX server when a Patch was installed like by using "instfix" with a parameter that shows when was this installed. Thank You (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sellafrica1
5 Replies

3. Ubuntu

list the softwares installed in Linux

I need list of 3rd party softwares installed in a Unix server (eg: Fedora / RedHat). I know if they are system supported format (like rpm format for fedora/redhat, pkg format for debian/ubuntu etc) we can list them by system specific commands ($ rpm -qa). But how to list the softwares installed... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: uday123
3 Replies

4. Linux

How to get installed kernel patch info

Hi I want to get the info about which version of kernel patchs are installed in my system. I am using susu10. Rgds, ashokd009 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashokd009
1 Replies

5. AIX

command to list all installed patches

hi all i need an command to list all installed patches in aix 5.3 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: maxim42
5 Replies

6. Ubuntu

How to list my program or package that i compile and installed?

Hi I would like to ask in ubuntu or linux on how to list all my package or software the i installed via source code( compile installed in dir default is /usr/local) just like i solaris in which if you installed a package in ur choosing default root installation dir you can just issue a command... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

List of installed application on HP-UX

Hi All, I am trying to list down all the installed application/packages on hp-ux machine in below format : packagename:<application/package name> ; <application/package version> ; <application/package vendor> can someone suggest with small script for this.Will swlist command give... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
4 Replies

8. AIX

List of installed applications

Hi All, I am new bee in AIX and i am trying to list out installed packages on any AIX machine in below format: packagename:<application/package name> ; <application/package version> ; <application/package vendor> can some one please suggest small script which will use lslpp and provide... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
5 Replies

9. Solaris

List of patches and date installed

Does anyone know of a command that would show the list of patches installed and the date it was installed? My understanding is that "showrev -p" would show patches but not the date they were installed. I'm looking for this on a Solaris 10 server. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ixauditor
2 Replies
EDIT-PATCH(1)						      General Commands Manual						     EDIT-PATCH(1)

NAME
edit-patch, add-patch - tool for preparing patches for Debian source packages SYNOPSIS
edit-patch path/to/patch add-patch path/to/patch DESCRIPTION
edit-patch is a wrapper script around the Quilt, CDBS, and dpatch patch systems. It simplifies the process of preparing and editing patches to Debian source packages and allows the user to not have to be concerned with which patch system is in use. Run from inside the root directory of the source package, edit-patch can be used to edit existing patches located in debian/patches. It can also be used to incorporate new patches. If pointed at a patch not already present, it will copy the patch to debian/patches in the correct format for the patch system in use. Next, the patch is applied and a subshell is opened in order to edit the patch. Typing exit or pressing Ctrl-d will close the subshell and launch an editor to record the debian/changelog entry. edit-patch is integrated with the Bazaar and Git version control systems. The patch will be automatically added to the tree, and the debian/changelog entry will be used as the commit message. If no patch system is present, the patch is applied inline, and a copy is stored in debian/patches-applied. add-patch is the non-interactive version of edit-patch. The patch will be incorporated but no editor or subshell will be spawned. AUTHORS
edit-patch was written by Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@canonical.com>, Michael Vogt <michael.vogt@canonical.com>, and David Futcher <bobbo@ubuntu.com>. This manual page was written by Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <a.starr.b@gmail.com>. Both are released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3. DEBIAN
Debian Utilities EDIT-PATCH(1)