Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Honk if you love Solaris Developers! Post 9360 by doeboy on Thursday 25th of October 2001 06:09:28 PM
Old 10-25-2001
Actually, Sun has actually been doing this for quite some time now. Nothing really new. But free stuff is always nice Smilie

BTW, where's the "honk" key? Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I give Java developers access to Solaris server

I am new to UNIX administration. I have 10 years of Windows admin experience. I need to know how to give java developers the access they need to install and maintain the applications they are writing. In the Windows world I would make them a local admin on a test server but give them limited... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsander
4 Replies

2. Solaris

is it possible to get drivers for solaris express developers edition

hi friends i have installed solaris express developers edition (1/08) i was unable to connect to net because my system dont have installed drivers come up with solaris and can any one tell me where can i get drivers for ethernet &wifi and how to install Drivers: RTL8101E RTL.co fast ethernet... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivas2828
2 Replies

3. Android

Any Android Developers in the Forums?

I'm about to make the switch over to Android OS for my mobile phone. I'm thinking my first Android phone might be something like a Samsung Galaxy S or an HTC Desire HD, or I might wait for one of the new Android tablets coming out later this year (like the Samsung 7" tablet on Android). Was... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies

4. Debian

Sandboxes for developers

hi guys, I need to create a sandbox environment on my Debian based LAMP server for PHP/MySql development. Anyone who could point me in the right direction or share their insight? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ziggy911
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Dear Debian-Developers

As strolling along this thread, what is on my mind I am still quite upset about the security guidelines set by the developers of Debian or any distro based upon Debian. For a while I have been really blissed using squeeze. No trouble at all with almost nothing, but using wheezy trouble came up with... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1in10
9 Replies
NICE(1) 							   User Commands							   NICE(1)

NAME
nice - run a program with modified scheduling priority SYNOPSIS
nice [OPTION] [COMMAND [ARG]...] DESCRIPTION
Run COMMAND with an adjusted niceness, which affects process scheduling. With no COMMAND, print the current niceness. Nicenesses range from -20 (most favorable scheduling) to 19 (least favorable). -n, --adjustment=N add integer N to the niceness (default 10) --help display this help and exit --version output version information and exit NOTE: your shell may have its own version of nice, which usually supersedes the version described here. Please refer to your shell's docu- mentation for details about the options it supports. AUTHOR
Written by David MacKenzie. REPORTING BUGS
Report nice bugs to bug-coreutils@gnu.org GNU coreutils home page: <http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/> General help using GNU software: <http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/> Report nice translation bugs to <http://translationproject.org/team/> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc. License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. SEE ALSO
nice(2) The full documentation for nice is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and nice programs are properly installed at your site, the command info coreutils 'nice invocation' should give you access to the complete manual. GNU coreutils 8.5 February 2011 NICE(1)